Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helper for everyone
Reaction score
i'm here 2 days' and didn't succes any of these codes -.- wtf ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys just rape codes, i think some people redeem codes for the same game twice

i have an incredible idea, why don't you upload them in attachments as photo, this makes only members get codes, and you can make code without 2 char so people don't claim it so quick

i can make a script which make people have 15 tries to know a last char of the code, so people don't spam it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, let's see.. people claiming multiple keys, not even confirming them.. seriously. why would I post more keys to be taken by those greedy assholes?

Unfortunately this is true, this applies to this topic aswell, everyone is being greedy without even saying thank you while they even expect US to post even more keys. Nice work you did there mate +1 for the effort :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can program a script (website script) so people just have 15 tries to each code, and they can only have 1 serial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can make something that makes people unable to try to get the serial for more than 1 time, what im talking about is a website that make you able to try to guess the last letter of a serial, and you have 15-20 tries, after this, you can't try for 15 mins or more, and if they succeeded to get a key, they can't get keys anymore.

im a website programmer

so, should i work on it or no?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, seeing as where those last pages hint.
Thank you MentaL for Burnout Paradise.
It is however the 1st key i have claimed from here.
And future thanks for the keys i might claim in the future. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Medal of honor (Steam) : TL69A-LGYKB-8TNPS - Already used but I don't think it got claimed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can make something that makes people unable to try to get the serial for more than 1 time, what im talking about is a website that make you able to try to guess the last letter of a serial, and you have 15-20 tries, after this, you can't try for 15 mins or more, and if they succeeded to get a key, they can't get keys anymore.

im a website programmer

so, should i work on it or no?
There will be a way around always :)

Reaction score
guys just rape codes, i think some people redeem codes for the same game twice

i have an incredible idea, why don't you upload them in attachments as photo, this makes only members get codes, and you can make code without 2 char so people don't claim it so quick

i can make a script which make people have 15 tries to know a last char of the code, so people don't spam it

Thread is guest only from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back