Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday I won Medal of Honor from Polish streamer - Graba.
Today I'll buy my Humble Bundle Pack so I can giveway a Medal of Honor game here. ;)

Epic Member ;)
Reaction score
This is really cool :) I'm not active enough to win anything. But congratulations to all.

And a big thank you to all of those giving people :)

Reaction score
stream was successful! key given away also a free sub given too! now --- here is a final key for a few hours.

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
stream was successful! key given away also a free sub given too! now --- here is a final key for a few hours.

7BKK4-VX2GE-NKE4?

? = missing number/letter --- go work it out, let me know if claimed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was 7BKK4-VX2GE-NKE47
but somebody claimed it before me :(

f793
Reaction score
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

6B3T-HDW4-44YM-BZQ5-U9QC

GQRCL-0N4QV-X95Z2

I

iceman8721

Yeah post more, I haven't got any :(

I know i am in no position to advice you in anyway. However, HumbleBundle deal is actually for charity. For $1 you can get most of the games other than Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3. For donating over current average amount which is approx. USD5. You get all the games.

I, myself, love freebies too. However, in this case, it is for a good cause so why not just donate a small amount of $1 - $5 for them. Your donation is being spread among 5 charity organisations which again, my personal opinion, is for a very good cause.

I think MenTaL did a good job by sharing the keys but i hope people would start donating and stop asking for free keys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A lot of people can't pay by PayPal or something.
Anyone have an idea how can I giveway Medal of Honor? ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is i don't have money :(
and I have to get my money but dunno why the polity(i dont know how is it in english) doesnt pay me monthly and i'm very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back