Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Additional games where added to the already existing Humble Bundle, due to this I got more keys to give away again! From the ones that I kept bookmarked I have the following to give away;

#EDIT

7x Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
7x Populous Origin Key
6x Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

I'll be giving them away later during my stream at where i'll be playing Saints Row IV again, if not that, just random games.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Wasn't this thread created so people could share keys and other people would quote them, say what game they claimed and say thank you? Because I see 69 pages full of people begging for keys and crying they didn't get any. If you don't have 1$ spare then by all means do keep refreshing this thread, but stop begging for keys, it's ridiculous, makes you look like a fool and in the end you won't be getting any keys.
I completely agree!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wasn't this thread created so people could share keys and other people would quote them, say what game they claimed and say thank you? Because I see 69 pages full of people begging for keys and crying they didn't get any. If you don't have 1$ spare then by all means do keep refreshing this thread, but stop begging for keys, it's ridiculous, makes you look like a fool and in the end you won't be getting any keys.

It's funny how arrogant and selfish people are, people have asked multiple times to quote if they have taken the key. Only a few have.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yj7IrAz - Free Origin and Steam keys -- sign in here. - RaGEZONE Forums

ENJOY!.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love it how people just register to get the keys.. No serious go away :)
Have you ever think about that those people that just register can become in time some of the the most impressive members of RaGEZONE Forums ?
It is difficult for me to confirm that i have registered here for those free keys, but this is the truth... and i have to show all of you that i will not leave after it will be finished.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you ever think about that those people that just register can become in time some of the the most impressive members of RaGEZONE Forums ?
It is difficult for me to confirm that i have registered here for those free keys, but this is the truth... and i have to show all of you that i will not leave after it will be finished.

Don't worry. Although some members that haven't got the chance to get any keys yet might not like it, MentaL himself have invited people to register on the forum to get keys on stream. There's nothing wrong with that. This is even a way of advertising RaGEZONE, as when people register some realize what big and great community this is. Therefore, they might stick around and eventually become old members like the above posters.

All I know is that MentaL allowed registered members to see this, and he've told people who haven't been registered about this thread. So nothing you do, nor anyone else is wrong. The RaGEZONE community would like this forum to become as big as possible, this can only be a postive attribution. Unless some members decide to actively scaring new members off... RaGEZONE turned KeYZONE for awhile, but the creator of this forum allowed it that way. It's no big of a deal. :D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back