FREE PK System

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Now, i want to thanks to this forum and to all people here. Now my question is i, already put the “FREE_PK_SYSTEM” with no errors showing to the compiler. I log on to the game and then i, use the command /FreePKStart then no Free PK will shown up did i miss something from resource or to the source? I need to put something else to the Database?
 
Server Information
Flyff
Now, i want to thanks to this forum and to all people here. Now my question is i, already put the “FREE_PK_SYSTEM” with no errors showing to the compiler. I log on to the game and then i, use the command /FreePKStart then no Free PK will shown up did i miss something from resource or to the source? I need to put something else to the Database?
PKSettings in resource
 
Upvote 0
Back