• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Free Realms Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this Forum and everything but I was just wondering, how might I start a private server, specifically Free Realms? I haven't noticed a private server for the game, and I'm not sure how to make a private server. I can only find guides on how to make WoW servers and stuff like that :/ Please help!

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Short answer: You can't unless you know how to code.

Long answer: There's some resources out there for engine Forgelight but largely, the FreeRealms engine is undocumented. Your best best would be to look at projects like RESide which have pretty much outlined the Forgelight engine's networking for everyone to see, and then reverse engineering the executable for Free Realms.

If that's too daunting for you, you can't.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back