Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Single Page Hosting Template

Reaction score
Well, it does go in Portfolio, and it is a resource so to speak...So rawr!

So yeah, that's basically what I've been doing for the past week is making this.

It's a single .htm Web Hosting page based off of a tutorial from grafpedia, but not as pretty or accurate. Obviously I could have made it like theirs, but the load time would probably have been bad and also I am nub at adding fonts to IE, so here it is.
-17 Images Used
-Two CSS Files
-One .HTM File
-Two Directories

It has a slider and pure css drop down menu which isn't hard to edit. Here are the rules for using it.
1.) I don't care what you do with it
2.) Sell, alter it, redistribute it by almost any means necessary
3.) You cannot claim that you created this because I scripted the files and grafpedia supplied the tutorial.
4.) Why isn't grafpedia mentioned in the copyright? Because he hasn't come out with a new hosting template in months so I am mad at him.

Here is the megaupload link. You don't get the .PSD files. Not that they matter actually....

In the future I might make it a full site just for your benefit. Yes, it is sloppy, does it work in IE 9, Firefox 4/5, Chrome, Safari, and Opera? Yes. So have fun. If you have earlier browsers then I don't know...

DEMO
Volundr - Free Single Page Hosting Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back