Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

free wap (omg roxxor)

Reaction score
just wondering if any1 has this aswell as orange have given out free wap till august 31st
and being the slimey little ***** that i am im well abusing this new feature lol
just started playing several wap games

dinoisland
-
best way to describe this would be, its like pokemon but with dinosaurs and against other people.
Quite slow starter still unsure if ill keep lvling my dino however while im playing it is quite fun.

Atomic Dove
-
Utopia style resource driven strategy game
out of the games ive tried this is the most fun you get 8 turns per day to manage your empire building stuff, housing, mines, army etc you can use up your turns as fast or slow as you like with new turns arriving at 00:00 ZULU (1am gmt) everday however the moves dont carry over to the next day
HIGHLY RECOMENDED BY ME (if you join let me know ive got a clan)

Top Gun
-
Action/strategy game
turn based 1 on 1 shooter very easy to get into, much reccmended

---
if you already play any of these games or if you start playing them post here or pm me, my user name in all of these is Exclamation :)

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
You completely sure that it is completely free?

i got this text on the 6th this month,

"Hello from Orange. Good news. Orange wap services are now free until 21 August. If you'd like free help accessing wap services on your phone, reply HELP.

sender: 765

I've been using it pretty much since i got the text and i havn't been charged, i've heard you may need an orange phone and SIM card though

MentaL said:
how i get a phone?

The stork brings them after you cut down the beanstalk. :good:

Back