Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Freedom of development and the opportunity to share (K7 Tool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am here to help in development and to share the knowledge that I have. These forums are designed for freedom of development and the sharing of knowledge.This is not for scamming or for personal profit. This is not for making fake programs or sharing these programs to gain profit by false means.Nobody can make anything alone without having the cooperation of all. We share here because we care about the work we do and pride ourselves in the development and the opportunity to share our knowledge.Through cooperation we can all benefit from this.

Link Download Tool K7 Convertor :

k7 - Freedom of development and the opportunity to share (K7 Tool) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The xmls have been developed for each server. You will have to create your own...HTSSetting work good

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that converter for HTSSertting
Link :

hi sir
May I ask the k3's HTSSerttingtxl is the same as k5 ?
It seems that thay are different
bescuse I use this tool Converting HTSSertting.txl,the zone.exe can not run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back