Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Freelance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a freelance so send me a pm with your problem and a way of contacting you.
I'll do my best I'm not that good as of now but I can do shops for v11/13/14 and NPC placement v11/14.
Thats about it.

Current Things Todo:
ecKo9321 ~ Things added to "Is"
i5Robert ~ Things added to "Is"
Dexboy ~ NPC Placement around madrigal.
helpmeplz ~ ODBC Setup
NickHough ~ User ID fix

Done:
Hells ~ New items/channels and some help with the shops.
amylesia ~ "Is" shop needs fixing

Projects:
MisterKid ~ New Madrigal dev.

Last edited:
Noone needs any help? I'll also set up your server + database too :]

i5Robert said:
I need in "Is" the stuff what is in fame shop + wings. Can y do that for meh?

Sure send me a pm here with contact info. :]

Last edited:
lol i guess you are a hero for the newbies.. but i think and i suggest that you can just simply make a tutorial with pics or videos for them.. Less work for you... ^_^

lol i guess you are a hero for the newbies.. but i think and i suggest that you can just simply make a tutorial with pics or videos for them.. Less work for you... ^_^
I've made a new youtube channel and they will probably get took down but if they do I'll upload them to VeryAngryToad like Deadly suggested to all the other people. :D

i need help with User id Exists.. i just put bunch of stuff in shop and am only having problems with the Spacesuit set and everything else works fine but not sure what to change, and i need help placing a npc next to isruel possibly 2 next to her

Back