Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Freestyle GunZ Homepage

Reaction score
looks alot like aziz CelestiaFlyff's design :(:
Irahnik - Freestyle GunZ Homepage - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
the side menu, slide show, download button, looks very similar but thats just my opinion.

*Flame Shield ON*

the ideas i got from Aziz was using the target thing as an icon for Server Status and the whole rounded rectangle inside rounded rectangle thing for the panels. everything else was just whatever :L

Reaction score
the ideas i got from Aziz was using the target thing as an icon for Server Status and the whole rounded rectangle inside rounded rectangle thing for the panels. everything else was just whatever :L

yeah i hope you dont get my feedback as a rude one, im not saying the design is hugly or w/e the design is actually pretty good looking and its not totally based on the aziz design.

but i've seen alot of rips from aziz webdesign that i would love to see new designs :)

Reaction score
You added alot of things since you last showed it to me :O The whole right side if I remember well. Looks amazing tho.

yuuuppp everything on the rightt. thanks brah

yeah i hope you dont get my feedback as a rude one, im not saying the design is hugly or w/e the design is actually pretty good looking and its not totally based on the aziz design.

but i've seen alot of rips from aziz webdesign that i would love to see new designs :)

haha no worries i didn't.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it's Aziz-inspired. It's really awesome. However, I didn't like the players online thing panel on the bottom. Considering it's not a forum, and looks ugly. Rest is awesome.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree.
I completely love this design, and I normally am not a huge fan of dark-styled themes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Irvin this is freakin' wicked, you became a good GFX artist, how much are they paying you for it? just wondering.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Ducking love it. Easily worth more. But did you just design the index site, or the subpages as well? Because I could understand the index page going for 50$.

Back