FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources)

UP UP UP UP UP!!!
Any updates?
This game has a very high potential to hit the market like a blast! Just need a knowledgeable developers who can do a private game with this one.
unbelievable still someone like me asking and finding the private server. are there any updats?
 
If someone can get me the full source code I will develop it into a private server, I’m a full stack software/ game developer my email is [email protected] if someone is interested in working to get this going email me, I absolutely love this game and can get a server running and am highly interested in joining any team or contributing to what anyone has
 
MIRROR
Awesome ill scan, check it out and see whats missing. Anything at all at this point will help me

Got the local dev court to run after a hackshield bypass and connection bypass as you can see it just loads you into a court with no Ui, the character has a mix of every ability in the game and everything is functional. From here is just work so if anyone is interested in joining the effort let me know lol
FreeStyle 9_7_2026 8_25_30 PM - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
FreeStyle 9_7_2026 9_07_58 PM - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Awesome ill scan, check it out and see whats missing. Anything at all at this point will help me

Got the local dev court to run after a hackshield bypass and connection bypass as you can see it just loads you into a court with no Ui, the character has a mix of every ability in the game and everything is functional. From here is just work so if anyone is interested in joining the effort let me know lol View attachment 309592View attachment 309593
Very good, looks promising.
 
Very good, looks promising.
what you sent has multiple unfinished client, from that I currently have an offline client that loads, allows character creation, you can join the offline lobby and create a room, I’ve added a “training” mode that allows one person to load into the map. From there calls for animations were incomplete within the client so I had to install super old visual studio to rebuild clients correctly to allow picking up the ball, rebounding, stealing and shooting so I’m basically rebuilding functionality from an offline standpoint and then will reintroduce the connection xml but it’s coming along! I’m also working on translating to English and an Ai bot for training modes very fun

Oh and out of nowhere the old music initiated on its own after not working so I can jam out to the old FS tunes lol
FreeStyle 9_11_2026 10_15_34 AM - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
FreeStyle 9_11_2026 10_16_39 AM - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
FreeStyle 9_11_2026 10_19_49 AM - FreeStyle Street Basketball - Complete source code (server + client + resources) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
what you sent has multiple unfinished client, from that I currently have an offline client that loads, allows character creation, you can join the offline lobby and create a room, I’ve added a “training” mode that allows one person to load into the map. From there calls for animations were incomplete within the client so I had to install super old visual studio to rebuild clients correctly to allow picking up the ball, rebounding, stealing and shooting so I’m basically rebuilding functionality from an offline standpoint and then will reintroduce the connection xml but it’s coming along! I’m also working on translating to English and an Ai bot for training modes very fun

Oh and out of nowhere the old music initiated on its own after not working so I can jam out to the old FS tunes lol
View attachment 309957View attachment 309958View attachment 309959
Can you share your client?
 
Join discord, just played a full court 1v1 game with a homie a couple states over :
 
Private beta is running, i work quick, join the discord lol
 
Back