• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Frost Frontpage for UberCMS. By DaEternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CHGFbPage - Frost Frontpage for UberCMS. By DaEternity - RaGEZONE Forums

First off as you can see this Account isnt DaEternity, But it is CHGFbPage. Well i am still DaEternity, Though my account was hacked or something so i have no access to it anymore ;( So i made this new account, Its been a long time since i released something on RaGEZONE! So i wanted to make this Release quite Fancy :3 Using only CSS, and HTML :D
I Ask you not to Re-Release without permission from me and not to Delete copyright at bottom of page! Thanks...
Sorry about the CMS Files being so Crouded, I have stuff in there that isnt relivent to this Frontpage at all, im just to lazy to go through and Delete. To Override some of CSS Files and have it in the .php folded for easy Access use
Code:
<style type="text/css">CSS OVERRIDES</style>
Here are some Screenies:
http://neoncityincorporation.com/images/frost_screenshot_1.png

http://neoncityincorporation.com/images/frost_screenshot_2.png

http://neoncityincorporation.com/images/frost_screenshot_3.png

Download Links:
Mediafire: Frost Frontpage by DaEternity (CHGFbPage).rar

Thanks for Looking, Please remember to Vote out of 10, And Like :3
Any Questions or Problems, Please message me @ Robert Mark Nelson | Facebook

Extra Info.
Made for UberCMS, Can be Turned into Phoenix Login.
DaEternity's Account is now CHGFbPage
Custom Images
Hotel Image (Frontpage Image) A Room in Habplus
CHGFbPage Stands for Community Hotel Games Facebook Page

:laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you seroiusly have to post this same thing 3x's?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ya why did you post 3 times?O_O but a nic release :p thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
don't like it

Mate, please post more constructive critisism instead of trying to get your post count up that way. If that's all you have to say, don't post as it'll just spam the thread.

Ont:
I like the login part, but the rest could've been better, i would say, 5/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is 0/10.

It's crap. Have a look at other logins released and realise that they are all poop. Who wants to use a login publically released making their hotel NON UNIQUE. I don't know about you but when running a hotel you want UNIQUE. It normally wins the users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back