• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FrostyMS v83 LINUX source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything needed to start a server on linux is there. I recommend CentOS or ubuntu.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING THIS RELEASE.
LINK
I AM NOT SUPPORTING THIS RELEASE.

I quit MapleStory.​

Enjoy.
Credits to F4KENAME for helping with the launchers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice lol ty Minike!

Is this not all XSPRO? I'm pretty sure there's hardly any changes inside this :S

I will check this out tomorrow and see if any bugs have been fixed since the released XSPRO. We will see if this was even worth the download.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really don't support posting a release on a pay-per-click site. Especially when all you did was change some of the launch specs.
Replaced download link with the mirror minike added.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@thread starter
I was supposed to get paid $20 for helping you setup your sever which I did. I'm wondering when I'm going to get paid its literally been forever.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@thread starter
I was supposed to get paid $20 for helping you setup your sever which I did. I'm wondering when I'm going to get paid its literally been forever.

Gn0aE - FrostyMS v83 LINUX source. - RaGEZONE Forums

Back