Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Fuckin Pop Ups!!!

Reaction score
pop ups are absolutly pissing me off ive got sum shitty ring tone ones that i constantly get no matter what site im on and they pop up wen i close the internet window...and wen i close the pop up another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up...HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN (and woman) HELP :cry:

Meet me friend, bud, and very well known companion... Mr Pop Up Stopper

Attachments

• popupstopper - Fuckin Pop Ups!!! - RaGEZONE Forums
    popupstopper.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 99
google toolbar
panicware pop up stopper
adaware 6
spybot search and destroy
internet sweeper
norton firewall
etc. etc.

Griffin_Heart said:
ermm....you r able 2 play any game u want on linux.....

....u just need 2 b a crazy skilled programer 2 make applications that able u 2 run the game
not anymore m8, u use sumffin called W.I.N.E, ur windows programs get compatible with Linux :D by a click of a button

Becky said:
May I recommend Firefox anyone?
I would take your advice but i already use it. ;)

Heh, girl with taste. ;) :tp:

umm if you people didnt notice, the freeware popupblockers have their own ads and pop ups :-) sort fo a stupidly redundant thing. Just do what i did, spend 15$ and buy a good one, Im using he Panicware Pop Up Stopper Professional.. and it kicks arse

The google toolbar works perfect, if it doesn't do anything for him then he either got a old version, or he doesn't got pop-up blocking enabled.

And Sardaukar, the google toolbar doesn't have crap like that, and it's really good, basicly you just wasted your money.

People actually buy that stuff? I always download those things. ;)

Back