Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fuckin Pop Ups!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pop ups are absolutly pissing me off ive got sum crappy ring tone ones that i constantly get no matter what site im on and they pop up wen i close the internet window...and wen i close the pop up another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up and when i close that one another one pops up...HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN (and woman) HELP :cry:

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Griffin_Heart said:
ermm....you r able 2 play any game u want on linux.....

....u just need 2 b a crazy skilled programer 2 make applications that able u 2 run the game
not anymore m8, u use sumffin called W.I.N.E, ur windows programs get compatible with Linux :D by a click of a button

Reaction score
argh steely man use para graphs it makes me not read posts but as i can tell from title of thread try 13 ghosts pop up blocker off does the job :D think its freeware aswell

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
umm if you people didnt notice, the freeware popupblockers have their own ads and pop ups :) sort fo a stupidly redundant thing. Just do what i did, spend 15$ and buy a good one, Im using he Panicware Pop Up Stopper Professional.. and it kicks arse

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The google toolbar works perfect, if it doesn't do anything for him then he either got a old version, or he doesn't got pop-up blocking enabled.

And Sardaukar, the google toolbar doesn't have crap like that, and it's really good, basicly you just wasted your money.

Back