Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Sunny,

Do u have an idea why GM doesn't work?

getting gm rank 4/5/6 doesn't work, ur text doesn't become white, and u have no other commands and such.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have the server perfectly working, now i only want to remove the creditunion npc from the fm, could u tell me how to remove this npc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All magician skills are not working..

What he says, the skills do damage, but the mobs won't die.

also, when someone has a pet, and the pet picks up loot, it will say that in the server bat, how do u remove this?

also, if u make an npc using !pnpc , the npc spawns, then i turn off the server and reboot, and the npc is gone.
how do u fix it so it stays where i spawned it?

Thanks alot! :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What he says, the skills do damage, but the mobs won't die.

also, when someone has a pet, and the pet picks up loot, it will say that in the server bat, how do u remove this?

also, if u make an npc using !pnpc , the npc spawns, then i turn off the server and reboot, and the npc is gone.
how do u fix it so it stays where i spawned it?

Thanks alot! :)

Create a help thread, this isn't the help section and i'm not giving aid for this anymore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol look up around rz theres several pnpc fix threads for that specific issure that youre talking about. if im not mistaken it has to do with pushing the npc spawn info to save into the db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 1~2 weeks testing, something needs to be fixed...

Seems this version of source will allow cubing to 5 lines of potentials.
I've managed to fix it to 3 lines because the client will crash when you have potential lock option and try to cube an items with more than 3 lines. Also the potential lock feature is not handled, I've done some searching and seems it has something to do with the 5th byte of the packet stating it's locked potentials' line number. Still don't have a clue of how to fix it at this moment.

Equip hp%mp% feature is not handled (NOT from potential lines). - Fixed
Max HP calculation is a bit weird, still investigating.
EDIT: Have a clue now. Seems the calculation priority is different from server side and client side.
Will level HP increase should be included before adding HP%. - Fixed
Current code of will level HP: 20 increment per level. Correct: 100 Increment per 5 level.
Workaround tips: round([WILL_LEVEL] /5 - 0.5) * 100 Not tested yet, will post results by today.
EDIT2: It worked. This lead to another bug found. See below.

Potential lines are not handling properly you will notice this bug when MaxHP / MaxMP is not calculating exactly match with client side - Fixed

Aran skill - high defense is not handled, managed to fix the Max hp part, but not for the damage taking reduction.
After some event boss is defeated (i.e. zakum, horntail), time remaining to close of the dungeon shows 1 minute. Correct one should be 5. Since it's a minor issue, will fix it later...

Sigh, working alone is hard :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lockingkz said:
All magician skills are not working..
Fix it in the DamageParse.Java ;)! And look in the help section, there will be a thread where they helped me out of this issue (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back