Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

What programming languages do you know? :)

That is not related to luna development. :huh:

As a programmer, im familiar with some languages, mostly focused on PHP as of now (work stuff) but more familiar with java and c++. My current release, the fix on the castle siege, is my own work btw. Ive been on development with luna since 2 years ago so im something like more familiar with luna's source.

This is kinda off-topic so lets start dev'ing on this. I entertain questions only on the source, not on client files. You can get the working bin files from samcko. :thumbup1:
 
Yurilowell, im sorry I haven't uploaded as yet, I need to compress it to as small as I can as all up its approx. Dowload size is 2gb as this is the case I'm going through the folders and getting rid of the un-required data in the folders. When this has been done, I'll upload to mediafire.

Cheers,
samcko


okay sir :D
 
please REupload Source, thanks

this is compatible in visual stdio 2012? and please give some guide how to compile thanks
 
Sir, please read all the posts in the Luna Online Section before asking for any of this. If you had done this, you would know that there's two people who have done a re-upload on this, secondly you would see how much trouble everyone is having when they compile it in 2012, its built only for 2003 without major errors. If your not willing to look up anything, or willing to put the work into this game, then please do not bother others with the same repeated questions.

As of now, this forum is being close until it has been cleaned of repeated questions, spamming, and other things that I deem useless to this. It does state for a guide or tutorial to compile this, so questions related to that will stay for sure, other things that I deem useful to the topic will stay. Memiko, if you would like this thread opened, then please contact me,

Thanks,
Dakota
 
Cannot compile the source.
I installed VS .NET 2003 Achitect, open the source successfully, however if I try to compile then it returns error:
"error spawning cl.exe" and it won't compile.
 
Hello,
Does anybody know the real developer of this game who have the license? I want to make project private server game luna plus, but I scared if there's any problem with the license in the future
 
Hello,
Does anybody know the real developer of this game who have the license? I want to make project private server game luna plus, but I scared if there's any problem with the license in the future

private server is always illegal,
the real developer here :
if you want legal license, you must be a company's owner of a publisher game such as lyto and sign a contract with the developer.

CMIIW
 
private server is always illegal,
the real developer here :
if you want legal license, you must be a company's owner of a publisher game such as lyto and sign a contract with the developer.

CMIIW
I've read from wikipedia, but when I searching about EYA Interactive. I find nothing, and also, are you from Indonesia? cuz Tuban is from indonesia. If yes, can we talk private? I really want discuss about this. Thanks before
 
I've read from wikipedia, but when I searching about EYA Interactive. I find nothing, and also, are you from Indonesia? cuz Tuban is from indonesia. If yes, can we talk private? I really want discuss about this. Thanks before

EYA Interactive went bankrupt many years ago, was reopened as EYASoft, who went bankrupt again shortly after. EYA's luna development team then purchased the rights to all the luna assets and started their own company, hoping to do better without the rest of eya's baggage. They go by "FUNTIME Co.,Ltd.", although they don't seem to have any contact methods or online presence other then in the copyright notices of the current official server (playpark)

Confirmation of them being the current correct owners of luna van be obtained from an interview with playpark prior to their server launch where they confirm that they obtained publishing rights from the new company ( )
 
EYA Interactive went bankrupt many years ago, was reopened as EYASoft, who went bankrupt again shortly after. EYA's luna development team then purchased the rights to all the luna assets and started their own company, hoping to do better without the rest of eya's baggage. They go by "FUNTIME Co.,Ltd.", although they don't seem to have any contact methods or online presence other then in the copyright notices of the current official server (playpark)

Confirmation of them being the current correct owners of luna van be obtained from an interview with playpark prior to their server launch where they confirm that they obtained publishing rights from the new company ( )
in my country, there's 1 publisher that publish Luna Online. But I still don't know if they bought it legal or not
please check t his luna.gemscool.com
 
in my country, there's 1 publisher that publish Luna Online. But I still don't know if they bought it legal or not
please check t his luna.gemscool.com

look at the bottom of the page :
Copyright © FUNTIME Co.,Ltd. & Luna Studio. all right reserved. Published by PT.Kreon
Gedung Gandaria 8 Lt.20 Unit B-C, Gandaria City Jl.Sultan Iskandar Muda Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan, Telp. 021-29303499​
seem official and legal
 
look at the bottom of the page :
Copyright © FUNTIME Co.,Ltd. & Luna Studio. all right reserved. Published by PT.Kreon
Gedung Gandaria 8 Lt.20 Unit B-C, Gandaria City Jl.Sultan Iskandar Muda Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan, Telp. 021-29303499​
seem official and legal
I doubt they really have legal since in last reply someone told that the company (funtime) who has legal copyright dont have contact method. Maybe they only put credit in footer website.

and also Celestia Luna still online till right now, which means if the real company who has legal copyright still alive, they should take down celestia luna online.

I really need to get solution about this copyright cuz I wanna make big project with Luna Online and maybe Im gonna hire some luna developer from this forum
 
I doubt they really have legal since in last reply someone told that the company (funtime) who has legal copyright dont have contact method. Maybe they only put credit in footer website.

and also Celestia Luna still online till right now, which means if the real company who has legal copyright still alive, they should take down celestia luna online.

I really need to get solution about this copyright cuz I wanna make big project with Luna Online and maybe Im gonna hire some luna developer from this forum

why don't you ask gemscool yourself? lu tanya ato apa sih, bantah mulu, heran gue
it's clear as day, gemscool is official server,
celestia luna not down doesn't mean it's not official anymore, taking down private server is a choice, it's up to them whether they want to sue you or not.
 
ampun bang cuma nanya,, so should I find FUNTIME first or just start making private server?
 
ampun bang cuma nanya,, so should I find FUNTIME first or just start making private server?
if you contact FUNTIME, you will become game publisher and by doing so, you will be able to publish luna game online officially/legally BUT, you didn't own the game source code, you can't modify the game as you please CMIIW (that is why official server usually slow when it come to handling bug/cheat, because they can't fix it themself, they need to ask the developer to fix it) *I might be wrong about this...
if you decide to make private server, you get the source from here, you can modify it as you please as long as you know how to code and how it work but of course, it's illegal.
this is getting out of topic, please make a new thread of discussion if you want to continue..
 
if you contact FUNTIME, you will become game publisher and by doing so, you will be able to publish luna game online officially/legally BUT, you didn't own the game source code, you can't modify the game as you please CMIIW (that is why official server usually slow when it come to handling bug/cheat, because they can't fix it themself, they need to ask the developer to fix it) *I might be wrong about this...
if you decide to make private server, you get the source from here, you can modify it as you please as long as you know how to code and how it work but of course, it's illegal.
this is getting out of topic, please make a new thread of discussion if you want to continue..
thanks for your all information sir, can you suggest me which sub-foru, that I can make new thread and discuss more about this?
thanks before
 
Memiko - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

I encountered a problem like this. How to fix it?
 
Last edited:
Lol! What's that in your screenshot? Aren't you using a GMTool? x_x
Memiko - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums
hi what build did u use ? do u use release or debug ? thankyou.

Compatible client ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Interested in a Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code?

That's good news for us
I'm a Korean programmer and I completely studied the Luna old sources and Iris sources.
If u share it, I can help u to custermize your own game.
Hello, how to contact with you?
 
Back