Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Server and SourceCode ( 欢乐君主 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk im still stuck at DB connections, so im not going to edit the IP of client if i cant make the server run lol so i still didnt try the client ip

Reaction score
just wanna say..this release is incomplete..why?
1. DB incomplete AccountDB and LogDB has same query and both of them is just for GameLog DB
2. lack in tools to edit .dat file..i think the editor in source with name CryptTool..but that project need HQCore file that not include in this release..so..if we didnt have .dat editor we cant setup this game..we need to edit serverip.dat file in client to connect client to our server ip..

thats all my review..
sorry for my bad english..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes, missing HQCore header... so you can't edit encrypt .dat file to edit ip connect to ur server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for Luminary Server(EMU) by CioNide, inside it has dat cryptor tool, very old once

Reaction score
Link for Luminary Server(EMU) by CioNide, inside it has dat cryptor tool, very old once

OMG..really2 thanks for this..know i can edit the dat file..
the rest is complete database..hmm..

EDIT :
is there some one already execute the DB query with no error??
please give me a clue..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BUMP

really want this work..T-T

We may need the programmers from original project of Goonzu-Luminary..
Whatever, I'm trying (without any kind of knowledge of sql) to do this server works somehow..
I've some problem about authentications on SQL server because of GZServer user.. In this settings file there is a password for it, and i changed the SQL script to put it, but it doesn't work because it seems there must be windows authentication password instead..

Please, some skillful SQL programmer? :)

Reaction score
We may need the programmers from original project of Goonzu-Luminary..
Whatever, I'm trying (without any kind of knowledge of sql) to do this server works somehow..
I've some problem about authentications on SQL server because of GZServer user.. In this settings file there is a password for it, and i changed the SQL script to put it, but it doesn't work because it seems there must be windows authentication password instead..

Please, some skillful SQL programmer? :)

i already success execute GameDB and GameLogDB without problem..the problem is just AccountDB script..this release didnt have script/query for AccountDB..we just need AccountDB query..after that i can test this server file..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already success execute GameDB and GameLogDB without problem..the problem is just AccountDB script..this release didnt have script/query for AccountDB..we just need AccountDB query..after that i can test this server file..

Try to help me to arrive at your level so i can help you.. Did you execute the script about creation of GZServer user? Did it give you problems about authentication? Just try to write a guide..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone still working on this lol -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install???
can make video install or picture???
thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back