Fully work 1.04D Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

ahaha bauru go f*ck your self! I will release my 97D working server files without bugs, 1.01e working server files and more...

Problem with ranking: Look your DB and ODBC i don't have this problem in my server and 3 level quest work with /evo i don't fix NPC because i don't have time for this in next release with new character i will fix it!
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Ok, this is a big piece of ****, no the rephack but the fucking attitude of some people who post in this threath it's just a really pain in the ass. I'd like to know howmany of this lammers had make any fixes over the Luciano files. I guess i have the answer.... ANY FUCKING ONE and just spend your time making comment about one guy who post his job with the minimal fixes, but he starting with something.

Holy, betox hohohoho i forgot that you've been born knowing everything. Its a shame that you waste your time making bad comment about this guy before give him a suggestion.

PD: I really hope thet this guy keep on his way and ignore these stupid comments of some lammers in this tread.
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Ok you don't like my fix :( i will stop all my project + Season 3 with new character :(. Who belive let's download this server files. Who don't belive me just watch your school (work) and wait for Lucialno Aibar, SCF TeaM and other release!
stupid noob u are not a coder, u are stupid leecher. so gtfo noob!!! we dont need noob's here go away^^
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

ahaha bauru go f*ck your self! I will release my 97D working server files without bugs, 1.01e working server files and more...

Problem with ranking: Look your DB and ODBC i don't have this problem in my server and 3 level quest work with /evo i don't fix NPC because i don't have time for this in next release with new character i will fix it!

^^ I created /evo command, I fixed the visual bugs and I coded 100% gameserver.dll

this files without gameserver.dll are NOTHING

I added multi protocol system (vtm, kor and chs)
I added new commonserver.cfg variables... many of them read commonserver.cfg
like elfsoldier lvl, rings, summons, misc. rates, etc
I added +28 items support
The new files organization is my idea
I fixed the dataserves
gameserver.ini is mine
I added GS UDP Port selection
I fixed the unicode<->multibytes problem
I added the new S3 maps
I fixed S3 char selection visual bugs, all of them
I fixed S3 in-game character visual bugs, all of them too
I created the /drop command
I created the /skin command
I created the /post command
I created the /pk /pkclear command
I created /gmove command
I created.. well read all my commands.txt ^^
I fixed movereq bug
I added zen limit
I enabled monsters in new maps
I enabled drops in new maps
I enabled clean up in new maps
I fixed mana shield formula
I fixed Inner formula
I fixed 'can't sell xxx item'
I added News' System
I fixed twisting slash bug
I fixed Lahap
I fixed the items serials check
I deleted the 'ID' req. for leave guild, delete char, etc.
I fixed the antihack speed problems
I fixed the "automatic move to lorencia" when u walk in a a bad
I created the Map Explorer
I created the New skinned window with .bmp skin support
I enabled the new summoner class in the gs
I enabled the creation of the new class in client
I added support for new S3 wings
... etc long list ^^

so please, stop calling this "your" release, ok?
when you got a fresh/clear/non-cracked/modified gameserver
and then u start coding and cracking it.. okey, u will be a coder
but by now... is just a repack
if u need gs 1.00.16 100% original from webzen vietnam? send me a msg, i will give you
but remember, u got to fix everything as I did

Thanks xD

EDIT:
Original gameservers 1.00.16
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

have problem..look at ss:
killar4eto - Fully work 1.04D Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

When i try to connect i click to connect bar and i w8ing 2-3 second and -->>d/c
=============================ByAdminEvolution=============
[ConnectServerInfo]
IP = your ip
PORT = 7


[GameServerInfo]
ClientExeVersion = 1.03.50
ClientExeSerial = serial
Protocol = 1

Language = 0
ServerType = 0
Partition = 0
EnableServerDivision = 0
StalkProtocol = 0
StalkProtocolId = 0
ServerGroupGuildChatting = 1
ServerGroupUnionChatting = 1
NumberOfMaxUser = 300


;-------------------------------------------------------------------------
; MY NEW OPTIONS
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MaxLevel = 400
ExcellentItemsDropRate = 98 // (1~100) 1=low drop rate, 100=high drop rate
ElfSoldierMaxLevel = 150
ChaosCastleMinPlayers = 1

EvoCommand = 1 // 1="/evo" enabled, 0=disabled
EvoCommandMinLevel = 300

MaxZen = 2000000000
MaxZenMessage = Has alcanzado el maximo de zen.

ItemsDurationTime = 10 // in seconds

PointsLevelUp_Normal = 5 // (1~100) Knight, Wizard & Elf
PointsLevelUp_MG = 7 // (1~100) Magic Gladiator
PointsLevelUp_DL = 7 // (1~100) Dark Lord

SkinCommandOnlyForGM = 1 // 1=only GMs can use "/skin" command
PkclearCommandOnlyForGM = 0 // 0=all players can use /pkclear
PostCommandMinLevel = 50 // min. lvl for "/post" command
DisableDropCommand = 0 // do not allow "/drop" command

ItemWithLuckDropRate = 10
ItemWithSkillDropRate = 50

RingOfTransform1 = 413
RingOfTransform2 = 404
RingOfTransform3 = 405
RingOfTransform4 = 373
RingOfTransform5 = 374
RingOfTransform6 = 388

SoulWithLuckSuccessRate = 90
SoulNoLuckSuccessRate = 100
LifeSuccessRate = 90

ChaosMachineItemMixRate10 = 90
ChaosMachineItemMixRate11 = 55
ChaosMachineItemMixRate12 = 50
ChaosMachineItemMixRate13 = 50

ManaShield_Absorb_Agi_Divisor = 1000 // + = less absorb %
ManaShield_Absorb_Ene_Divisor = 4000 // + = less absorb %
ManaShield_Duration = 60 // in seconds

DK_GreaterFortitude_Divisor = 1000 // + = less HP % added
DK_GreaterFortitude_Duration = 60 // in seconds

PK_Status_Decrease_Time = 900 // in seconds, time needed to decrease "EACH" PK stage back to commoner

Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_1 = 413 // original = 26 (Goblin)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_2 = 7 // original = 32 (Stone Golem)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_3 = 18 // original = 21 (Assasin)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_4 = 39 // original = 20 (Elite Yeti)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_5 = 62 // original = 10 (Dark Knight)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_6 = 71 // original = 150 (Bali)
Elf_Orb_Summon_Monster_7 = 290 // original = 151 (Soldier)

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------


AddExperience = 950
ItemDropPer = 60
CreateCharacter = 1
CharacterDeleteMinLevel = 40
PersonalShopOpen = 1
GuildCreate = 1
GuildDestroy = 1
GuildCreateLevel = 180

CastleOwnerGuildDestroyLimit = 1
SpeedHackPlayerBlock = 0
ItemSerialCheck = 0
Trade = 1
ChaosBox = 1
ChaosEvent = 1
ChaosEventServer = 127.0.0.1
MonsterHp = 0
LootingTime = 10
ZenDurationTime = 10

PKTIME = 10
PKItemDrop = 0

UseCharacterAutoRecuperationSystem = 1
CharacterRecuperationMaxLevel = 100

EventManagerOn = 1
EventChipEvent = 1
EventChipServerConnect = 1
EventChipServerIp = 127.0.0.1

BoxOfGoldDropRate = 2
ItemDropRateForBoxOfGold = 75
EventChipDropRateForBoxOfGold = 2

SkillDistanceCheck = 0
SkillDistanceCheckTemp = 2
SkillDistanceKick = 0
SkillDistanceKickCount = 5
SkillDistanceKickCheckTime = 10

MinimumAttackSpeedTime = 10
AttackSpeedTimeLimit = 1000
IsIgnorePacketHackDetect = 1
HackCheckCount = 5
DetectedHackKickCount = 10
IsKickDetecHackCountLimit = 0
EnableCheckPenetrationSkill = 0
HackLogServer = 127.0.0.1
DisconnectHackUser = 0
UseNPGGChecksum = 0
DecTimePerAttackSpeed = 5.33
SpeedHackPenalty = 0

IsItemDropRingOfTransform = 0
ItemDropRingOfTransform = 1

WriteChatLog = 0
WriteSkillLog = 0

QuestNPCTeleportTime = 900

MarkOfTheLord = 0


KundunRefillHPSec = 500
KundunRefillHP = 10000
KundunRefillHPTime = 600
KundunHPLogSaveTime = 120


;---------------------------------------
; RIBBON BOX
;---------------------------------------
RibbonBoxEvent = 1

RedRibbonBoxDropLv_Min = 12
RedRibbonBoxDropLv_Max = 49
RedRibbonBoxDropRate = 70
RedRibbonBoxDropZenRate = 1
RedRibbonBoxDropZen = 100000

GreenRibbonBoxDropLv_Min = 50
GreenRibbonBoxDropLv_Max = 69
GreenRibbonBoxDropRate = 50
GreenRibbonBoxDropZenRate = 1
GreenRibbonBoxDropZen = 500000

BlueRibbonBoxDropLv_Min = 70
BlueRibbonBoxDropLv_Max = 97
BlueRibbonBoxDropRate = 30
BlueRibbonBoxDropZenRate = 1
BlueRibbonBoxDropZen = 1000000


;---------------------------------------
; CHOCOLATE EVENT
;---------------------------------------
ChocolateEvent = 1

PinkChocolateBoxDropLv_Min = 12
PinkChocolateBoxDropLv_Max = 49
PinkChocolateBoxDropRate = 70
PinkChocolateBoxDropZenRate = 1
PinkChocolateBoxDropZen = 100000

RedChocolateBoxDropLv_Min = 50
RedChocolateBoxDropLv_Max = 69
RedChocolateBoxDropRate = 50
RedChocolateBoxDropZenRate = 1
RedChocolateBoxDropZen = 400000

BlueChocolateBoxDropLv_Min = 70
BlueChocolateBoxDropLv_Max = 97
BlueChocolateBoxDropRate = 30
BlueChocolateBoxDropZenRate = 1
BlueChocolateBoxDropZen = 800000


;---------------------------------------
; CANDY BOX EVENT
;---------------------------------------
CandyBoxEvent = 1

LightPurpleCandyBoxDropLv_Min = 12
LightPurpleCandyBoxDropLv_Max = 49
LightPurpleCandyBoxDropRate = 70
LightPurpleCandyBoxDropZenRate = 1
LightPurpleCandyBoxDropZen = 100000

VermilionCandyBoxDropLv_Min = 50
VermilionCandyBoxDropLv_Max = 69
VermilionCandyBoxDropRate = 50
VermilionCandyBoxDropZenRate = 1
VermilionCandyBoxDropZen = 400000

DeepBlueCandyBoxDropLv_Min = 70
DeepBlueCandyBoxDropLv_Max = 97
DeepBlueCandyBoxDropRate = 30
DeepBlueCandyBoxDropZenRate = 1
DeepBlueCandyBoxDropZen = 800000


;---------------------------------------
; FENRIR
;---------------------------------------
FenrirStuffItemDrop = 1

FenrirStuff_01_DropLv_Min = 150
FenrirStuff_01_DropLv_Max = 400
FenrirStuff_01_DropMap = 34
FenrirStuff_01_DropRate = 10

FenrirStuff_02_DropLv_Min = 150
FenrirStuff_02_DropLv_Max = 400
FenrirStuff_02_DropMap = 34
FenrirStuff_02_DropRate = 10

FenrirStuff_03_DropLv_Min = 150
FenrirStuff_03_DropLv_Max = 400
FenrirStuff_03_DropMap = 34
FenrirStuff_03_DropRate = 10

FenrirRepairRate = 4000
FenrirDefaultMaxDurSmall = 200
FenrirElfMaxDurSmall = 160

Fenrir_01Level_MixRate = 70
Fenrir_02Level_MixRate = 50
Fenrir_03Level_MixRate = 30


;---------------------------------------
; DEVIL SQUARE
;---------------------------------------
DevilSquareEvent = 1
DevilSquareEventConnect = 0
DevilSquareEventServer = 127.0.0.1
EyesOfDevilSquareDropRate = 10
KeyOfDevilSquareDropRate = 10

DQChaosSuccessRateLevel1 = 100
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel2 = 100
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel3 = 100
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel4 = 100
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel5 = 100
DQChaosSuccessRateLevel6 = 100


ApplyHeroSystem = 0
EnableBattleSoccer = 1

EnableEventNPCTalk = 0

ShieldSystemOn = 1
DamageDevideToSD = 90
DamageDevideToHP = 10
SuccessAttackRateOption = 20000
SDChargingOption = 1
ConstNumberOfShieldPoint = 20
ShieldAutoRefillOn = 1
ShieldAutoRefilOnSafeZone = 1
PKLevelIncreaseOff = 0
CompoundPotionDropOn = 0
CompoundPotionLv1DropRate = 100
CompoundPotionLv2DropRate = 80
CompoundPotionLv3DropRate = 50
CompoundPotionLv1DropLevel = 68
CompoundPotionLv2DropLevel = 96
CompoundPotionLv3DropLevel = 118
ShieldComboMissOptionOn = 0
ShieldPotionLv1MixSuccessRate = 50
ShieldPotionLv1MixMoney = 100000
ShieldPotionLv2MixSuccessRate = 30
ShieldPotionLv2MixMoney = 500000
ShieldPotionLv3MixSuccessRate = 30
ShieldPotionLv3MixMoney = 1000000
ShieldGageConstA = 12
ShieldGageConstB = 30


;---------------------------------------
; BLOOD CASTLE
;---------------------------------------
BloodCastleEvent = 1
BloodCastleStartHour = 1
AngelKingsPaperDropRate = 0
BloodBoneDropRate = 0
StoneItemDrop = 0
StoneDropRate = 10

IsDropDarkLordItem = 0
SleeveOfLordDropRate = 10
SleeveOfLordDropLevel = 86
SoulOfDarkHorseDropRate = 10
SoulOfDarkHorseropLevel = 125

SoulOfDarkSpiritDropRate = 10
SoulOfDarkSpiritDropLevel = 96
DarkSpiritAddExperience = 1

AttackEventRegenTime = 10


;--------------------------------------------
; GOLDEN INVASION
;--------------------------------------------
IsEledoradoEvent = 1

EledoradoGoldGoblenRegenTime = 60
EledoradoTitanRegenTime = 60
EledoradoGoldDerconRegenTime = 60
EledoradoDevilLizardKingRegenTime = 60
EledoradoDevilTantarosRegenTime = 60

EledoradoGoldGoblenItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoTitanItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoGoldDerconItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoDevilLizardKingItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoDevilTantarosItemDropRate = 100

EledoradoGoldGoblenExItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoTitanExItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoGoldDerconExItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoDevilLizardKingExItemDropRate = 100
EledoradoDevilTantarosExItemDropRate = 100


;---------------------------------------
; WHITE WIZARD INVASION
;---------------------------------------
RingAttackEvent = 1
RingOrcKillGiftRate = 10000
RingDropGiftRate = 10000


;---------------------------------------
; RED DRAGON INVASION
;---------------------------------------
EVENT1 = 0
Event1ItemDropTodayMax = 6
Event1ItemDropTodayPercent = 10000000


;---------------------------------------
; FIRECRACKER
;---------------------------------------
FireCrackerEvent = 0
FireCrackerDropRate = 40
ItemDropRateForFireCracker = 10
OnlyFireCrackerEffectUse = 0


;---------------------------------------
; MEDALS
;---------------------------------------
MedalEvent = 1
GoldMedalDropRate = 10
SilverMedalDropRate = 10
ItemDropRateForGoldMedal = 20
ItemDropRateForSilverMedal = 20


;---------------------------------------
; XMAS
;---------------------------------------
XMasEvent = 0
XMasEvent_StarOfXMasDropRate = 5000
XMasEvent_ItemDropRateForStarOfXMas = 10


;---------------------------------------
; HEART OF LOVE
;---------------------------------------
HeartOfLoveEvent = 1
HeartOfLoveDropRate = 1000
ItemDropRateForHeartOfLove = 20


HappyNewYearTalkNpc = 0
MerryXMasTalkNpc = 0


;---------------------------------------
; CHAOS CASTLE
;---------------------------------------
ChaosCastleEvent = 1
KundunMarkDropRate = 0

MysteriouseBeadDropRate1 = 0
MysteriouseBeadDropRate2 = 0

HiddenTreasureBoxOfflineRate = 0


DarkLordHeartDropRate = 300
DarkLoadHeartOffEventRate = 1500


;---------------------------------------
; PURITY
;---------------------------------------
PurityHarmonyJewel = 1
MixSmeltingStoneItem = 1
RestoreStrengthenItem = 1
StrengthenItem = 1
SmeltItemBySmeltingStone = 1
PuritySuccessRate = 80
PurityNeedZen = 0
SmeltingStoneSuccesRateNormal = 20
SmeltingStoneSuccesRateExcellent = 50
SmeltingNeedZen = 0
StrengthenSuccessRate = 75
SmeltingItemSuccessRateNor = 20
SmeltingItemSuccessRateExt = 80


;---------------------------------------
; LEVEL 380 SYSTEM
;---------------------------------------
System380ItemSystem = 1
CountOfJewelOfHarmonyForMix = 1
CountOfSuhoOfHarmonyForMix = 1
NeedZenForMix = 10000000
MixRateForGrade1 = 70
MixRateForGrade2 = 70
MixRateForGrade3 = 70


;---------------------------------------
; CRYWOLF
;---------------------------------------
CrywolfMonsterDarkElfItemDrop = 1
CrywolfMonsterDarkElfItemDropRate = 10000
CrywolfMonsterDarkElfDropZenRate = 2500
CrywolfMonsterDarkElfDropZen = 100000
CrywolfBossMonsterItemDrop = 1
CrywolfBossMonsterItemDropRate = 10000
CrywolfBossMonsterDropZenRate = 2500
CrywolfBossMonsterDropZen = 250000
CrywolfApplyMvpBenefit = 0
CrywolfPlusChaosRateBenefit = 10
CrywolfMonHPRateBenefit = 100
CrywolfKundunHPRefillBenefit = 1
CrywolfApplyMvpPenalty = 0
CrwyolfGemDropPenaltyRate = 70
CrwyolfGettingExpPenaltyRate = 70


;---------------------------------------
; KANTURU
;---------------------------------------
KanturuEvent = 1
BlockKanturuMapEnter = 0
BlockCastleSiegeMapEnter = 0

KanturuMayaHandItemDrop = 1
KanturuMayaHandItemDropRate = 10000
KanturuMayaHandDropZenRate = 5000
KanturuMayaHandDropZen = 0

KanturuNightmareItemDrop = 1
KanturuNightmareItemDropRate = 10000
KanturuNightmareDropZenRate = 2500
KanturuNightmareDropZen = 0

KanturuSpecialItemDropOn = 1
KanturuMoonStoneDropRate = 100
KanturuJewelOfHarmonyDropRate = 100


;---------------------------------------
; TIME LIMIT
;---------------------------------------
VtmPlayTimeLimitOn = 0
VtmPlayTimeLimitNoticeTime = 60
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel1Exp = 50
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel1Time = 180
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel1NoticeTime = 30
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel1ItemDrop = 50
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel2Exp = 0
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel2Time = 300
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel2NoticeTime = 15
VtmPlayTimeLimitLevel2ItemDrop = 0


;---------------------------------------
; CASTLE SIEGE & DEEP LOREN
;---------------------------------------
CastleSiegeRun = 1
CastleDeepEvent = 1

IsDropSetItemInCastleHuntZone = 1
SetItemInCastleHuntZoneDropRate = 20
SetItemInCastleHuntZoneDropLevel= 75

IsDropGemOfDefend = 1
GemOfDefendDropRate = 10
GemOfDefendDropLevel = 75


;-----------------------------------------------------------------
; CastleSpecificState =
;
; 1 - Registration of Castle Siege
; 2 - Idle State
; 3 - Registration of the status of Mark Lord
; 4 - Idle State
; 5 - Notification of the attack Castle to quilts
; 6 - Reading the state of Castle Siege
; 7 - ITop of Castle Siege
; 8 - End of Castle Siege
; 9 - End of the cycle of Castle Siege (Back automatically for 1)
;-----------------------------------------------------------------
CastleCycleStartYear=0
CastleCycleStartMonth=0
CastleCycleStartDay=0
CastleSpecificState=0
CastleStateStartYear=0
CastleStateStartMonth=0
CastleStateStartDay=0
CastleStateStartHour=0
CastleStateStartMinute=0



to decide this error it is enough to go in comononServer and to change la ips that la estao for 127.0.0.1 but this coder and donkey to copy the luciano leaves of being thus noobbb



it functions without problem I tested but this dude and nooobbb but it was valid for the effort lol


Sory VERY VERY VERY Bad ingles lol
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

rethink better we go la to give uam chance to the youngster go to coder of the o yours better and decides the new problem of protocol to char we are with you we go to see!
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Ok, this is a big piece of ****, no the rephack but the fucking attitude of some people who post in this threath it's just a really pain in the ass. I'd like to know howmany of this lammers had make any fixes over the Luciano files. I guess i have the answer.... ANY FUCKING ONE and just spend your time making comment about one guy who post his job with the minimal fixes, but he starting with something.

Holy, betox hohohoho i forgot that you've been born knowing everything. Its a shame that you waste your time making bad comment about this guy before give him a suggestion.

PD: I really hope thet this guy keep on his way and ignore these stupid comments of some lammers in this tread.

Well lets see
Code:
1. All sets work 100% with all options  ====> In Luciano

2. All events work 100%   =====> In Luciano

3. Quest 3 level work 100% ====> Really Works? He just take another quest(kor).txt

4. 3 level Wings Work 100% without visual bug!  ====> In Luciano

5. Good MonsterSetBase =====> LOL? This is a coder work?

6. All Shops work 100% and buff elf buffs work 100% more than 1 hours ====> Another good coder work huh?xD

7. GS Don't crash any more! ====> Without comments...

8. Choas Machine work 100% with new options and mix 3 level wing ====> In Keops Repack

9. All skill is fix and work 100% ===> In Luciano

10. GS Don't have lag any more and work with 512 or 1 GB RAM :P ====> This is a fix?

11. PkItem fix 100% Work ===> In Luciano

So what he had fixed? I dont see anything xDD.

As luciano says if you delete the gameserver.dll this files are crap.

So dont waste your time making "fixed" and try to fix the protocols problems of
the news mains as I am doing.
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

Why do you make quarrel in here ?

Because the hordes of noobs 'releasing' real coders work under their name, with minor (or no) changes seriously does harm both to the name of the original creator, and to the mu/mudev community in general.

Firstly since the original coders don't get their due credit, it can (and does) discourage them from contributing/releasing in the future, and secondly most of the time when a newbie/noobie makes a change and re-releases (or does a 'repack'), the changes they make are naive or amateur and then cause crashes or introduce other bugs or instability, which can damage the reputation of the original coder/team who did the real work (but now has 'messy' copies of their work circulating thanks to the noob). Many many crappy releases also damages the faith of the mu community in new files, and less of the qualified people will be willing to spend time testing new server releases and fixing bugs.

All of this can be avoided by 'releasers' providing comprehensive (detailed) information on what files they used as their base/source, and then point-by-point list of the changes they have made. See Luciano's list for a basic example :tongue:

I think all 'repacks' should be deleted... if you don't know how to post changed files as a patch then you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a coder...
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

Because the hordes of noobs 'releasing' real coders work under their name, with minor (or no) changes seriously does harm both to the name of the original creator, and to the mu/mudev community in general.

Firstly since the original coders don't get their due credit, it can (and does) discourage them from contributing/releasing in the future, and secondly most of the time when a newbie/noobie makes a change and re-releases (or does a 'repack'), the changes they make are naive or amateur and then cause crashes or introduce other bugs or instability, which can damage the reputation of the original coder/team who did the real work (but now has 'messy' copies of their work circulating thanks to the noob). Many many crappy releases also damages the faith of the mu community in new files, and less of the qualified people will be willing to spend time testing new server releases and fixing bugs.

All of this can be avoided by 'releasers' providing comprehensive (detailed) information on what files they used as their base/source, and then point-by-point list of the changes they have made. See Luciano's list for a basic example :tongue:

I think all 'repacks' should be deleted... if you don't know how to post changed files as a patch then you probably shouldn't be calling yourself a coder...

Moderatos dont must alow repacks, only true Releases from coders. The release section its full of "repacks" and none code a line here.
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

This is from me for now next release will be for Season 3 Work 100% without bugs and have new character (Summoner) :)

Is this the client that you uploaded? :trumpet:
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

Moderatos dont must alow repacks, only true Releases from coders. The release section its full of "repacks" and none code a line here.

Releasing files without testing or without proper release information is against the section rules:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/r-e-d-m-e-before-posting-163724/#post1507408

RaGEZONE Mu Moderator said:

- Do not 'release' files you have not tested.

- Do not 'release' files without detailed information on the release.

- Do not put passwords on release files.

- Do not 'release' files you have not worked on yourself.


...

If you do not follow these instructions, your post will be deleted and you may be issued with a warning.

Maybe there needs to be a bit of a crackdown again... just delete all the sh*t 'releases'... they are hiring new Mu mods you know ;)

Anyone who wants to help clean up the section and piss off noobs, go apply here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/updated-wanna-rz-mu-mod-317748/
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

darcantix can you wait until someone replies to my question, then delete the thread? :) thx :sweatdrop
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

darcantix can you wait until someone replies to my question, then delete the thread? :) thx :sweatdrop

If I was mod now it might be gone already :P

I was gone for a year, that's why it says ex-ex-ex-mod in my sig lol (was ex-mod, then back to mod so ex-ex-mod, now ex-that :P)
 
Re: [REPACK] Fully work 1.04D

SCF And luciano rules, they are real coders gravers is good too, and i can post here too Season1 Bugless server files hahahahaha,


BTW Waiting for good server files :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back