Fully work 1.04D Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Check this out :
Maybe it is really working ?
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Can you tell what you mean by the FDB ?

To get the mail and friends working i need to put local IP for the ExDB and what about the FDB ?
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

Can you tell what you mean by the FDB ?

To get the mail and friends working i need to put local IP for the ExDB and what about the FDB ?

Make exdb and chatserv on external IP.. and make it access to going out.. all.. and works..
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

So please someone to tell does:
s3 wings visual bug and mixes work ?
And s3 Quest work ?
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

S3 QUEST WORK by the /evo command and npc.
Chaos Mix Works 100% For me.
Visual Bug is Fixed at all.

P.S. Tested by me.
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

very nice man 10/10, I have a question, could I use the same databases' luciano beta 39? or Can I put the gameserver path there and replace it?
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

very nice man 10/10, I have a question, could I use the same databases' luciano beta 39? or Can I put the gameserver path there and replace it?
Hahahah what 10x this noob didn`t change anything...OMG
This are the same files like luciano...
 
Re: [Release] Fully work 1.04D

[eng]
I will test the files and send you pm for results. If you want help just pm me
[bg]
zaebi gi tiq typanari samo znaqt da pishat i da obijdat i vseki si misli che e velik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back