Fung Wan Online/ Storm Riders Online/ Pedang Setiawan Online Server Files Release

Reaction score

Initial post "quoted and modified" so that multiple incorrect links were not mixed with the correct links.
It was mixed badly, in such a way that you had to reply with quote to get at the correct links.
Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initial post "quoted and modified" so that multiple incorrect links were not mixed with the correct links. It was mixed badly, in such a way that you had to reply with quote to get at the correct links. Cheers
Thank you for fixing that for me! Also wanted to add that the server ran on Linux Debian, if that helps anyone looking into these files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need more info or tools to run all this file server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been looking for this release for long time. But i know nothing about linux. Any progress been made so far?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't download the server file, can someone re upload it again?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
by just looking into the files,

THe folder should be named FWO13

You can start the server with the files FWO\script\restarter.sh and ensure_zs_alive.sh , not the best way to start the server, but it could work, dunno must test first...

Database is MySQL 3.23.49 Version

U have to change IPs In all .conf files, also database user and password...

the web folder has two folders, Dragon Folder seems to be an website for GM's and admins to control the game, configure...
as for the Zerg folder it's an phpAdmin to control the database, the game and also make configurations,
there are some config files inside them too that need edits for Ip's database pw...

Dunno which linux would work, but probably something from 2002~2006

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may could make it work only if the engine is using windows not linux. and yes, its an old linux one.
but still need more tools of it.

i managed to rebuild the database SQLs but then need more info about setting up with linux.
If any1 interested on working through this files, do reach me so we could figure this out together.

Update: There's alot of missing tables from SQl database. It wont work unless u know how to rebuild them with corresponding structure and data itself.
Its a fail.

Last edited:

ysw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone got any advance in this topic?
I am really interested and want to setup a free online server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey.. you still down for this game? im a developer. tho not really good at server. but i think i can help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can download VMware install REDhat8 after zoneserver authsys loginserver at FWO13,and linux install , youcan use ==>sh start_zs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can download VMware install REDhat8 after zoneserver authsys loginserver at FWO13,and linux install , youcan use ==>sh start_zs

nope u cannot run them with missing files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
install

server: game server : 173.249.14.14

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I´m running the server but i need someone that knows CodeIgniter for runing the website.
Please if anyone is interest contact me.
Thanks.