Funniest Fail Ever!!!

It's a fail on your part - didn't fall for it taking into account it's already 'loading', with that spinning circle, when I didn't even press Play. ;)

Your Sig reminds me when i took my wife out to this fancy dinner and the bill was $500 and i almost choked.:closedeyes:
 
Ah ¬_¬ lol. My internet is running slow atm so i actually waited >_< and the fact that the adverts seperated the video from the replies.
 
I'd have to say, (In elder scrolls--Oblivion) when you finally get your character to 100% chameleon, go running around in the dungeons and hitting an enemy human characters. Listen to their dialogue, then hit them again. "Must have been the wind," "Damn rats, always scurrying" "I better cut down on the ale, I'm starting to see things". All the things they say are hilarious, because they say the same thing whether you are stealing, doing a physical attack, or casting a spell on them. (Try using a shock spell on them) "Damn rats, always scurrying around..
 
yea. my porn always auto-plays :D
So does mine :o
Meh, it's not loading.. Can you reupload it?
lolololol
Your Sig reminds me when i took my wife out to this fancy dinner and the bill was $500 and i almost choked.:closedeyes:
x_x
I'd have to say, (In elder scrolls--Oblivion) when you finally get your character to 100% chameleon, go running around in the dungeons and hitting an enemy human characters. Listen to their dialogue, then hit them again. "Must have been the wind," "Damn rats, always scurrying" "I better cut down on the ale, I'm starting to see things". All the things they say are hilarious, because they say the same thing whether you are stealing, doing a physical attack, or casting a spell on them. (Try using a shock spell on them) "Damn rats, always scurrying around..
Random of the day?


Ontopic;
i fell for it D: i hate my life /suicide
 
Back