Funniest Thing I Ever Saw....

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Maka Was Looking For Nik-C, So Nik-C Dived Under The Bed In Like 2 Seconds Flat.
Maka Comes Barging In With This Wooden Chinese Broadsword, Stabs Under The Bed And All You Here Is "Owwww!!!!" :)

Nik-C's Being Dragged Out By His Feet And Beaten Up, Scratched And Slaughtered. We Have Pictures Of The Devastation :)

lol was more like urghhhhhhhhhh me ribs lol then hes dead on the floor and makas screamin at him then talkin to ex saying ask him lol was funny, then after that we all scratched nik to death lol, nik was every 1s punch and scratch pad lol poor guy lol hope his baks aiight

my back it fucked, looks like I got mauled by a panther.

My ribs are bruised lol and I have 2 bite marks on my chest from when maka bit me.

:rolleyes:

Nik-C said:
my back it fucked, looks like I got mauled by a panther.

My ribs are bruised lol and I have 2 bite marks on my chest from when maka bit me.

:rolleyes:
lol was funny were i went show us ya back 4 a picture then u went here ya go, i went *click* (panther nails come out) and den i scratched ya 2 lolol soz man :P

i scratched nik aswell soz man but then again i gave u a kiss better :)

/Gilly

DonTonberry said:
Maka Was Looking For Nik-C, So Nik-C Dived Under The Bed In Like 2 Seconds Flat.
Maka Comes Barging In With This Wooden Chinese Broadsword, Stabs Under The Bed And All You Here Is "Owwww!!!!" :)

Nik-C's Being Dragged Out By His Feet And Beaten Up, Scratched And Slaughtered. We Have Pictures Of The Devastation :)

Man, that sounded a lot like rape o_O.

Back