Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Funniest Thing I Ever Saw....

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Maka Was Looking For Nik-C, So Nik-C Dived Under The Bed In Like 2 Seconds Flat.
Maka Comes Barging In With This Wooden Chinese Broadsword, Stabs Under The Bed And All You Here Is "Owwww!!!!" :)

Nik-C's Being Dragged Out By His Feet And Beaten Up, Scratched And Slaughtered. We Have Pictures Of The Devastation :)

Reaction score
lol was more like urghhhhhhhhhh me ribs lol then hes dead on the floor and makas screamin at him then talkin to ex saying ask him lol was funny, then after that we all scratched nik to death lol, nik was every 1s punch and scratch pad lol poor guy lol hope his baks aiight

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my back it fucked, looks like I got mauled by a panther.

My ribs are bruised lol and I have 2 bite marks on my chest from when maka bit me.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
my back it fucked, looks like I got mauled by a panther.

My ribs are bruised lol and I have 2 bite marks on my chest from when maka bit me.

:rolleyes:
lol was funny were i went show us ya back 4 a picture then u went here ya go, i went *click* (panther nails come out) and den i scratched ya 2 lolol soz man :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i scratched nik aswell soz man but then again i gave u a kiss better :)

/Gilly

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Maka Was Looking For Nik-C, So Nik-C Dived Under The Bed In Like 2 Seconds Flat.
Maka Comes Barging In With This Wooden Chinese Broadsword, Stabs Under The Bed And All You Here Is "Owwww!!!!" :)

Nik-C's Being Dragged Out By His Feet And Beaten Up, Scratched And Slaughtered. We Have Pictures Of The Devastation :)

Man, that sounded a lot like rape o_O.

Back