• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [Furni/SWF] The Golden Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please give me credit if you re-realese this.

Syduis - [Furni/SWF] The Golden Monkey - RaGEZONE Forums

Syduis - [Furni/SWF] The Golden Monkey - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

[SQL]

Furniture
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `foot_figure`) VALUES 
('30000355', 'monkeyg', 'monkeyg', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '3000504', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', NULL);

catalog_items
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES 
('30000355', 'CATID', '30000355', 'Monkeyg', '3', '0', '0', '1');

FurniData
Code:
["s","3000504","Monkeyg","30000355","0","1","1","0,0,0","The Golden Monkey","Created By Vekrin","","-1","-1"],

Enjoy!

Big thanks to adde for making the sql!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wholy crap this is nice you think sometime you could make a silver one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have recoloured a bronze and silver version if you don't mind me releasing, or I will give it you to add to your thread? Don't worry, I know how to use trillix lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have no clue what you are doing wrong then, It works for everyone else.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
mm you could even do a banana or apart there but it's nicely done

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not a try, Its an accomplishment. It works for others. No clue why you are having issues.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy Fak XD

This Is :> FACKING FACKING NICE <:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like this :D
(It's on my hotel and alot of ppl say that it's nice)
Soz Thanx hunny :D

Gfb (Greetz from belgium) ..
sSjoerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back