Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fused Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DOWNLOAD:

SOON:when i have free time i will make some chagens and i will upload them!

i know in this design have nothing about for jd only the bg but im modern designer i make designs for counter strike and now im practic designs for jd or other designs :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay,
I'm a nearly fully trained Web Developer, and I can tell you the biggest problems I see with that design.

1. The typography: You can't stick any nice font YOU like on a webpage and expect it to look pretty. It has to be readable, be suitable to content and match the overall design you're trying to achieve.

2. The color palette: You have mixed more than a strict standard of colors, and although this may work to your advantage sometimes, 90% of the time it will just turn out... "horrible".

3. Styling: There is none. You have basically thrown a bunch of elements together and made them fit using px or em margins and padding, and you have not bothered to set any centered elements (for the navigation bar in particular), nor does it look like you even contained the entire website in a wrap.

Just some feedback, but this is definitely still in noobie stage.
I think you have a long way to go, but you might get there. :)

Reaction score
lol i say u i cant make designs for jade dynasty cuz i dot have enought elements , if i make design for counter strike 100% u will like it!
+that is my first design for this year i lose a lot practite but i have a lot practic in font effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back