• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fusion Files (2014/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the fusion files got a addon auto notice when u login inside the game u can read it in config cfg with dll got these options of config.cfg?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is TheDragon's addon.
you will find in dragon.cfg ,
<auto_systems> [type event] [start_msg 'Double Exp Event started!'] [end_msg 'Double Exp Event ended!'] [day Daily] [start 01:59] [end 02:59] </auto_systems><auto_systems> [type event] [start_msg 'Double Exp Event started!'] [end_msg 'Double Exp Event ended!'] [day Daily] [start 07:59] [end 08:59] </auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type event] [start_msg 'Double Exp Event started!'] [end_msg 'Double Exp Event ended!'] [day Daily] [start 13:59] [end 14:59] </auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type event] [start_msg 'Double Exp Event started!'] [end_msg 'Double Exp Event ended!'] [day Daily] [start 19:59] [end 20:59] </auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type notice] [every_minuts 60] [msg 'To play at 1v1 PvP tournament you need g95 gear/96 weapon! That is the only rule!']</auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type notice] [every_minuts 10] [msg 'Donations,problems send a f/l message <Admin>James,<Admin>LuckY']</auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type notice] [every_minuts 15] [msg 'Change your password more often for more secured playing!']</auto_systems>
<auto_systems> [type notice] [every_minuts 24] [msg 'Please vote every day for our server to get more players!'] </auto_systems>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam talking about the config.cfg this is the config for welcome message on login wich dll he read?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello your server does not work

I remove the files for the works and nothing maintserv

I can not log on the local, when I put my username and it does not fit in the game

can you help me

Thank you

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Go to your server files folder , open Obsidian.txt remove , make it empty like

[Initialization]

# ***DLL LOADING***
# If you want to also use KOSP,
# fill that in here. Otherwise,
# make sure you load ADVAPI32.dll.

# The number of DLL's you want to load
NumDLL=1

# Your list of the DLL's.
1="ADVAPI32.dll"

[Licensing]

#Ignore this.
Licensed=0

and then run the mainsrvt it will works fine.

go to ur client open ur engine with hex editor search for Client.dll and change it to ADVAPI32.dll but do not copy , paste come from the first line of Client.dll and write ADVAPI32.dll hope you understand that .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can anyone reupload the client files tyvm

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
could u reupload server files too ? Please links are dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back