Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game CP RF Office CI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i'm trying to use this gamecp but i have problem with this one :

Error Number:
Invalid column name 'gpoint'.
SELECT gpoint FROM RF_USER.dbo.tbl_UserAccount WHERE serial=1

i know i have to insert a new column inside tbl_UserAccount called 'gpoint' , but what data type that i should to set in gpoint? Is there any query to help inside the files?

Anyway, to translate most of the languages, where do we do that? we can change the language after visiting the gamecp to english by clicking the flag, but how to set it as our default language when we first get in to the gamecp?

Thanks a lot before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, it works well, i found another error

Error Number:

Invalid column name 'OnlineStatus'.

SELECT * FROM RF_WORLD.dbo.tbl_general WHERE OnlineStatus>=dateadd(minute,-5,getdate()) AND serial=11

It seems that this OnlineStatus column is really a common column used for most GameCP, and somehow it doesnt exist on my database, anyone can tell what datatype that thing using with? thanks before.

Almost finished doing translate things, but most of all, i can't find how to translate the GM Panel Navigator, and also some of the tables.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another little bit question, if you using Vote system, which points that increased, is it GP or BP?

How to use BP anyway? Do we need to insert another column to SQL?

I'm almost done and left these 2 parts, still wondering how to translate these 2 pages, already searching all around but found nothing related to those.

1 - Game CP RF Office CI - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - Game CP RF Office CI - RaGEZONE Forums

Really need help, thanks before.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, it works well, i found another error

It seems that this OnlineStatus column is really a common column used for most GameCP, and somehow it doesnt exist on my database, anyone can tell what datatype that thing using with? thanks before.

Almost finished doing translate things, but most of all, i can't find how to translate the GM Panel Navigator, and also some of the tables.

you will need to add this column also I think it will be int, as it prob could be 0= off and 1= on. Not too sure on this as I havent even looked at this gamecp yet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you will need to add this column also I think it will be int, as it prob could be 0= off and 1= on. Not too sure on this as I havent even looked at this gamecp yet

Yeah it is that what I had to do to get it going

fixed it awhile ago using query from novanakal for his Online Status php,

still need a translation thing for manager.php, service.php, and admin.php. since it's encrypted into something that i can't decrypt. and some of the languages needs to be translated. Any idea? Thanks before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know fix?
Error in english
Code:
There was a database error
Unable to connect to the database using the proposed username / password.
Error in Russian
Code:
Возникла ошибка базы данных
Невозможно соединиться с БД, используя предложенные логин/пароль.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know fix?
Error in english
Code:
There was a database error
Unable to connect to the database using the proposed username / password.
Error in Russian
Code:
Невозможно соединиться с БД, используя предложенные логин/пароль.

you didn't setup the right database username & password?

try to delete file called '.installed' in RF_Office folder, repeat the Installation, don't forget to reupload the install.php inside controllers folder to repeat the installation procedure.

Make sure you have already make an empty database in MYSQL, don't input wrong name for mssql and mysql during installation procedure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any tutorial or explanation for this to get this thing work, I just finish install all of the thing and it say successful but when I try to connect to the web page it only show up whie blank page.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any tutorial or explanation for this to get this thing work, I just finish install all of the thing and it say successful but when I try to connect to the web page it only show up whie blank page.

Try to open it directly via your browser.

http://<your_url>/index.php , if you want to get through admin panel, use http://<your_url>/index.php/admin

For GM Panel, you just login like usual via login panel, and put your GM account (with ! of course).

Most of these files need a hard translation (Translating through all the PHP files), even though they have the language text files that convert all the language, but still a lot of them is in Russian language.

What i did before to resolve it is just trying to install-reinstall because if you did a wrong installation, you will end up in error page.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ill be working on these files as well guys ill release what ever i get done for it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Error Number:
The statement has been terminated.
INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (id,password,accounttype,birthdate,Email) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary,'facebook')),(CONVERT (binary,'12boot12')),0,0,'talkless@rocketmail.com')
RF Office - FDCore Studio

Help me for this problem :)

Y

Young Drei

Can someone please suggest me any free gamecp(GCP) I need it for my server , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back