Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Crash on Load

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my game keeps randomly crashing when you click "battle" "begin" "start" depending on your server setup when you start the game, it loads about 75% then crashes, but it always loads the maps / game the first time.

here is my mlog... it seems something isnt loading correctly? even though the game has had no issues for about 1 month and i havnt touched any setting, only added weapons / balanced my zitem for the last month. Testing the items every 5 i add, with no crashes or issues on client or database.

View attachment mlog.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So my game keeps randomly crashing when you click "battle" "begin" "start" depending on your server setup when you start the game, it loads about 75% then crashes, but it always loads the maps / game the first time.

here is my mlog... it seems something isnt loading correctly? even though the game has had no issues for about 1 month and i havnt touched any setting, only added weapons / balanced my zitem for the last month. Testing the items every 5 i add, with no crashes or issues on client or database.

View attachment 165580

ELU files are missing seems to be check man.mrs and woman.mrs
this is also missing from ur interface/login/skeleton.elu.ani file not found!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ELU files are missing seems to be check man.mrs and woman.mrs
this is also missing from ur interface/login/skeleton.elu.ani file not found!!

yes it keeps saying that, but they are actually not missing.. it says all of them are missing, but they are not lol.

and im not sure what models in woman / man are missing. i went through every single file the last week, and dont see a single one

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so after weeks of messing with these files, its come down to the fact i might have to many avatars? i can remove them one by one, with no fix, but if i remove a certain amount, no matter how many it is, it fixes the crash... i did not know it was possible to have to many. and not sure how to fix outside of just deleting the many hours of work ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUMP

Added the MLOG of user's crashes, my game loads fine for over 100 straight matches, i sent to 4 other players, and all 4 crash on load screen... im really confused what all these smooth / vertex issues are. other than having higher poly models than gunz really allows, but other servers use these same files live for years now.

anyone have any clue as to what causes these crashes when my client has loaded fine for 1 week now?

the loading bar goes to about 95% when it crashes for them

View attachment mlog.txt

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its an ELU Error. One of your ELU files is either too big, or is of a newer ELU format.
It could just be a single ELU. I'm guessing one of your avatars has too many vertices.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After viewing your mlog, i am assuming its this file woman/BattleBunny/woman-parts_river.elu its face values are over 1400. This is also where it starts spitting out point number too high error

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay, i had not got to that avatar yet, ill try removing that one! thanks for the dedication, do you also know how to move servers up and down, instead of left to right?

This is my older look and client, but same set up, i know its in gamelistroom.cpp i think its called, but i dont understand the coding that makes up what direction the servers spawn?
fu4ZCsc - Game Crash on Load - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sent you a PM with my discord, easier to communicate.

as for your lobby interface for your games
Search your Lobby.xml for
<BMBUTTON item ="Lobby_RoomNo1" parent="Roomlist_Frame">

it continues for Lobby_RoomNo2, Lobby_RoomNo3 Etc.
Just modify the Y Value to make it below the one above it., after you adjust its positioning ofc

My lobby

Credits to Wucas, who created this for Dark GunZ

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sent you a PM with my discord, easier to communicate.

as for your lobby interface for your games
Search your Lobby.xml for
<BMBUTTON item ="Lobby_RoomNo1" parent="Roomlist_Frame">

it continues for Lobby_RoomNo2, Lobby_RoomNo3 Etc.
Just modify the Y Value to make it below the one above it., after you adjust its positioning ofc

My lobby

Credits to Wucas, who created this for Dark GunZ

Yes i just added you on discord, and also thats not the coding for the rooms itself sadly.. thats just the coding for the Numbers 1-6 that change the pages... i need to move the spawn location of the servers itself that you click to enter a room! seems nobody knows how / what to change for that, including me after 6 months of looking here and there lol!

Upvote 0
Back