Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Dev Tycoon --- a fun game making simulator

Reaction score

This is a fun game. You have to make the next gaming hit to expand your empire. It's rather fun and I highly recommend it!

Official site:
Demo:
Buy now!

xbA12Ue - Game Dev Tycoon --- a fun game making simulator - RaGEZONE Forums

vHEw3X - Game Dev Tycoon --- a fun game making simulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I played the Demo and LOVED it! But I am too broke to buy it yet haha. I've had bills coming out the ying yang and I only get about $80 to feed me for a month after all debts are paid :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Jesus this gets hard! I made it to when the N64 came out haha.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bankrupt on my 9th game, I had taken out a Ducking loan of 164 but then I had made it all up in contracts the final contract to stop me from bankrupting from monthly taxes or whatever failed by 1 FECKING Design point. :( I will try again.

Anyone know what the best combos are?

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A game about making a game...that's new.

Game Dev Story had came out before it, in fact this is inspired by it.

This game is so addictive, a bit frustrating at times but I bought it for only 8 dollars, its cheap. Don't pirate it. It's a fantastic game and its pretty affordable, Much better than EA's crap.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After release, they also uploaded cracked version, lol'd hard how they troll'd 3K+ ppl xD

Code:
When we released our very first game, Game Dev Tycoon (for Mac, Windows and Linux) yesterday, we did something unusual and as far as I know unique.
We released a cracked version of the game ourselves, minutes after opening our Store.
(...)
So, as players spend a few hours playing and growing their own game dev company, they will start to see the following message, styled like any other in-game message:

Boss, it seems that while many players play our new game, they steal it by downloading a cracked version rather than buying it legally.
    If players don’t buy the games they like, we will sooner or later go bankrupt.

Source

Reaction score
After release, they also uploaded cracked version, lol'd hard how they troll'd 3K+ ppl xD

Code:
When we released our very first game, Game Dev Tycoon (for Mac, Windows and Linux) yesterday, we did something unusual and as far as I know unique.
We released a cracked version of the game ourselves, minutes after opening our Store.
(...)
So, as players spend a few hours playing and growing their own game dev company, they will start to see the following message, styled like any other in-game message:

Boss, it seems that while many players play our new game, they steal it by downloading a cracked version rather than buying it legally.
    If players don’t buy the games they like, we will sooner or later go bankrupt.

Source

That's why I bought it ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made 3m then went bankrupt.

Aaron?

Anyway looks like a good game, I'm sure there was something like this on Android/iOS platform... I'll bite if the price drops a bit ;)

Back