Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game disconnection problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know I'm not alone with this problem, not sure if anyone has managed to fix this already but in case someone succeeded and willing to share or shed some light regarding the matter would greatly be appreciated.

TEST RESULTS:

Server side, all working, no crashes (so far).

Characters with AccountLevelCode = 0 (user), 10 (new), 20 (monitoring), 30 (master), 99 (QA):
While standby on login screen - DISCONNECTION after around 2 mins.
While standby on server list, channel list or character screen - DISCONNECTION after around 2 mins.
While in the game (world map), idle or not - DISCONNECTION after around 2 mins.

Characters with AccountLevelCode = 100 (developer):
In all of the conditions mentioned above - NO DISCONNECTIONS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same as you..
someone said reduce the max capacity in ChannelInfo.xml
Code:
 <Server ID="1" IP="127.0.0.1" Name="kknd" [COLOR=#FF0000]WorldMaxUser="10"[/COLOR] DefaultChannelCount="1" [COLOR=#FF0000]DefaultMaxUser="10"[/COLOR]>

but it's not working for me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, not working for me either..

It would seem the server is on DEV MODE, not sure, there should be a setting that controls this somewhere, question is which and where is it?

Back to trial and error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any error message on the client for the disconnection? Somehow I figured there are few people where their client game caught on like hacking tool detected and then get disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back