Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game is 80% English 20% Chinese | 335/2126 (Solved)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone know where should I look into when I have already patch the uistring and script to the English language, but there are still some Chinese wordings/instruction showing when I running the nest or dungeon? Example are in the image attached that I have marked using the red box. I am using the SDO Chinese version client.

Any reply are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone know where should I look into when I have already patch the uistring and script to the English language, but there are still some Chinese wordings/instruction showing when I running the nest or dungeon? Example are in the image attached that I have marked using the red box. I am using the SDO Chinese version client.

Any reply are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei
uistring_server.xml
if you need check this xml too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all,

Issue resolved after I included also the English version UI string files in the Server side. Previously, I only patched those UI string files into the Client side.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear all,

Issue resolved after I included also the English version UI string files in the Server side. Previously, I only patched those UI string files into the Client side.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Hong Wei
Hi , want to ask what software you extract and pack for the english UI string ? can you share me the link for download or the name of software? tq

Back