Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Login - Configure HTLauncher, STTantra, etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone could tell me how to configure the HTLauncher, HTSMessage and others things so I can log in?

At my webpage I also get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_pconnect() inC:\xampp2\htdocs\registro\ajax\conec.php on line 5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Show the content con conec.php to help you find the issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it is:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that you don't have the correct version of php, or you don't have active the mssql driver on php.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that you don't have the correct version of php, or you don't have active the mssql driver on php.ini

I am using Xampp.
And..how can I activate the MSSQL driver on php.ini?

Maybe the User or password at conec.php is wrong. This could also be the cause of the error?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alxndr is correct. As you can see "Call to undefined function mssql_pconnect() " is pointing to the function itself not the coding after it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alxndr is correct. As you can see "Call to undefined function mssql_pconnect() " is pointing to the function itself not the coding after it.

So...Which version of php I should use? Could you send me a link?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use 1.6.4 if you want a guaranteed version that was created for mssql functions or you can use 1.7.1 that is posted here in ragezone that has the necessary functions too. i can't remember who posted it but, it works for many as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by php 1.6.4?

I've already tried with EasyPhP and with Xampp (the most recent ones) and I get the same error with both.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What he means is the version of xampp, version 1.6.4 works just fine and superior verisons need a kind of patch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With the xampp 1.6.4 I can't turn on the apache or mysql server.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Change sql data in the line 5...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Edit line 5 with you SQL data acces

Back