Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Network

Reaction score
Im happy to say that game network have gone bakrupt...so no more normal mir...and oh yes! no more wemades mir2 server!...

So private mir2 and mir3 servers = allowed

woooo rock on!

although i only topped up my two accounts 3 days ago :mad:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, i'd rather have a clean image than a thief :p anyway, fukin hell, what am i meant to do now, soma was entertaining and now it's gone >.< flippin hell.

Some1 get the soma server files to work properly !!! :p good luk with that

Reaction score
it's not just GN that went down it's the whole dB connection range that went offline which indicates it's probably some trouble with the italian isp hosting the connection (anyone tried checking their websites?)

anyway if DB went broke it would have been announced a few days before the servers where taken offline since DB isnt just linked to GN it has many more things running online.

also if they went broke they would have taken it offline on monday not on saturday.

probably just some italian isp problems again

Reaction score
What makes you think they bankrupt?

If you're talking about all their services being down, my guess would be that faulty router, that's been causing lag for ages, has got much worse. I have been able to login to Mir today, as far as the character gate, but the connection is too unstable. So it's definately still running.

And the Game Network TV channel is still running!

Reaction score
Sorry to excite you but they didnt, 15 peps told me they did 2 of which work for wemade guess there was a break down in communication lmao.

Back