Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gamecp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello yall

I purchased a gamecp from intrepid-web. I got the 1 year license.
Everything is running great but as of now, im noticing that im getting a huge delay when everytime i go to my gamecp link. I tried checking my bandwith and clearing all the logs, but still getting the same speed. Im talking about when i go to my gamecp website it will take like 20 to 40 sec for it to load. Did anyone had this problem before?

if you did, how did you fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think that it has something to do with ddos. Cuz in the game it self its working fine. And i did contact intrepid already and he told me to do this

This is the following environment & condition you should provide for youself or us to make everything crystal clear every time you have technical issue:
1. Check your Server CPU Load & hardisk space usage
2. Check your Webserver services load and error logs
3. Check your PHP error logs
4. Check your bandwidth (ddos attack or other various attack)

This the ordinary procedures to check your issue:
1. Clean all logs
2. Recognized your own IP Address
3. Try related issue on your browser
4. On that time, all service will produce logs then you have to analyze by yourself (Goggling it for unusual activities issue).

One of my buddies helped me to do as what it said on that one but still no luck. Im still getting the same speed.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well as i know intrepid has new owner and not really better than the original owner.

if the problem is, your gamecp server different with game server, thats normal because your gamecp server was having 100Mbps port (and delaying connection 1pc to another pc) and not really have good cpu...

or if its same server, sure it would be slow because ur webserver cant handle it (too much access on 1 port) so other mean its like got DOS, for solution you can use .... (this one secret, find it ur self :p: )

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like its taking a long time to connect back to the MSSQL server. Is this website hosted on the same machine as the RF server, or is it hosted remotely?

Its hosted together. Its ok now. My buddie told me that it has something to do with the license. The main server for that is the problem

Upvote 0
Back