Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GameLogin by Amir Torrez

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Below I let my gamelogin, this, is included with my Torzap Web site (formerly Tachi Web)

- What is different about this gamelogin ?.

• A new structure.
  • Prevents access to the game if this is marked in maintenance or closed mode.
  • Preventing access to the game to inactive or banned accounts.
  • Check whether a banned account has already served his time and Unbans.
  • Check if TAD file account exists, and if not, create it.
  • Within the game, shows notice if:
    • The user does not exist.
    • Password is incorrect.
    • The account is banned.
    • The account has not been activated.
    • The server is marked maintenance mode.
    • Etc.
  • Includes a file Checkuser.php which asks username and password and sends the data to gamelogin to simulate the login the game, thereby returns onscreen notices of the previous point (only in numbers).
  • Useful GameLogin to if your website or the DBSRV not believe them TAD accounts.

Any problem let me know, its installation and use is the same as with others inside includes a guide in txt and config.php file to edit the SQL connection.

Check post: Install GameLogin

DOWNLOAD

-
-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Below I let my gamelogin, this, is included with my Torzap Web site (formerly Tachi Web)

• A new structure.
    • Password is incorrect.
    • The account is banned.
    • Etc.
  • Includes a file Checkuser.php which asks username and password and sends the data to gamelogin to simulate the login the game, thereby returns onscreen notices of the previous point (only in numbers).
  • Useful GameLogin to if your website or the DBSRV not believe them TAD accounts.

Any problem let me know, its installation and use is the same as with others inside includes a guide in txt and config.php[/ B] file to edit the SQL connection.

thanks for the share sir but google chrome is blocking you gamelogin. can you give other link please or mediafire link thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• A new structure.
    • Password is incorrect.
    • The account is banned.
    • Etc.

Any problem let me know, its installation and use is the same as with others inside includes a guide in txt and config.php file to edit the SQL connection.

DOWNLOAD

-
-

i try to used this but why please connect again . everytime i login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've checked not have error in gamelogin.php from the browser?

it gives me 2 ...

and whenever i use 0 3 in my server list i always got id does not exist and when i use 0 6 i can login without problems.

it gives me 2 ...

and whenever i use 0 3 in my server list i always got id does not exist and when i use 0 6 i can login without problems.

PROBLEM ALREADY FIXED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir john i use this but when i input wrong password still can log in and sorry connection when chose server at serverlist

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sir john i use this but when i input wrong password still can log in and sorry connection when chose server at serverlist

You've checked not have error in gamelogin.php from the browser?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tengo problemas con el game login me crea los tad pero me manda fallo de coneccion que sera ???? el ht mensege esta bien le game login bien o sera que funcione solo para k5 ?????

Back