• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GameServer 1.00.18 GS and pseudo GS_CS Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahaha javier you dont stop liying to yourself, RCE is bigger than exetools shenanigans.

Exetools is a cracking thing, RCE is where documents of reverse Engineer are posted, and same has description of metamorph algorithms, custom VM and many many shits.

This is pointless you just another fraud here javier, go back dealing with gameguard or doing GMO hacks.

And ofc to post in "VIP" section of exetools hahaha.

Please check some real forums:

Code:
http://uninformed.org/index.cgi?

You might found there some real documents lol or check RCE forum, even free cracking china ones. But exetools lol is talking about ARTeam. ^^

And who said i'm not member, i told you where to find, not where do i learn, maybe some people forget the abc classes of reading

You can check VeMU project, i dont do copy / paste like you, instead i change how everything work, source code free in case you want to open some knowledge.

Maybe some lexic also, Decompile : Convert from low level language to high level language, where it says that i do need to fix the errors? or change the way it work?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am out of here, javier once again you prove no notion about your so called "Reverse engineering" knowledge.

Lets do something, you can keep lying to yourself and doing GMO hacks plus fighting with gameguard lol...

And copy / paste the so called "decompilation", meaby trying to code like Webzen put you same stupid has them.

Also i compromise myself to help SCFM if they released another poop so i can protect their files and you can give a shot trying to prove your knowledge ^^.

Bye bye javier always a pleasure hearing about documents and works, but now in VIP section :B.

Mines are in RCE, Free cracking, MASM*** and a comming soon in uninformed where big documents are, meaby you can learn there.

Out of here... :thumbup1:

PS: Decompilation = Convert code to its original "intention", not from low level to high level you idiot. You can convert low code to low code like MASM32 sintax or like NASM, JWASM, etc, etc. Wheres the lexic now?...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talking about nothing, how I love RageZone (inlove)

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Boring..., I can post here if anyone got a message like "Hey could you give me the sources, I work with Deathway in the decompilation with him", but this thread will become a pure spam.

I'm sorry for you that you need to create a new account (NullPointer) to join Hades project, because you know that with your original name you will be rejected.

Fraud ... LOL. I made a decompilation while you just using my sources, luizj sources, Darkteam sources, and so on. You can't do anything from scrach (except that crappy SCFexdb). Maybe Fenix told you that I've got the sources from WZ (with his fakeman account), but I don't care his opinion,

When i started the decompilation I've asked a proffesional (not a Loser like'fakeman') about if it is posible to reconstruct the source. He said me yes, but he warned me about the exe, it must have some compiler options that may allow me to reconstruct even the headers order at the beginning of every cpp. But again, your knuthead can process that? I doubt it, Go to a reverse engineering forum and you will find all that posible

¿Guess what? You need to be less silly and ask before post, you are not better than anyone here, before post crap about other persons you need to STFU, because before you exist we helped LOT here on this community. What we do now is my own business, not yours, as i told you if u want be protected against sells etc, put an license on the sources and we will repesct them.

But you cant license what isnt yours dude :), who cares who is NullPointer, i dont need to be registered as any other, i dont hide like you. Even, im not a fraud too. We do what we need to do when was needed, when NO OTHER than me and other dudes, very very few of them helped here u was a baby crying for popcorns, so gey away and try respect the olders and ask to me before write crap about what i didnt say.

Also, the MOD who will read this, if you dont want us to write here then clear the post of Deathway, i will not allow to be insulted by a fraud.

If you want proof just search the forum for Codeus, Exernon, and many others releases there, collaboration with friends or event me alone.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
seriously... who cares if he did it or not? muonline people don't care about owners... just files, and more files... developers cares about "it works? alright... i'll use it and bug it all... and i'll say that it's my work... since no one will see the source... :D"

i've followed the start of decompilation, when luizj was a dark team member... i know they did it... that's the unique thing that i care about...

people flame, people imagine things, people say things... it's life dude xD

because of that, the sources of my project (the one mentioned here) will not be shared with anyone (except people that i really trust, wich is about... hmmm 2 guys? xD)...

nvm... i'll not join the discussion... people know wich side i am

[]'s

"do not fight where you cannot win"

Last edited:
iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
plz teach me binary i'm noob i need some help convect main.exe binary 0 1 0 101010 10 10 10001010 01 010 plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zolamu

plz teach me binary i'm noob i need some help convect main.exe
binary 0 1 0 101010 10 10 10001010 01 010 plz help

Bad joke, because you really noob, you just pretend that you know something. But you are actually 0.

Back