GameSphere Request =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
5
Hello everybody,

I really need a request and i'm desperate looking for somebody who can design it for me lols, it only has to be a PSD file =)

Request Template

1. What size - I'm not sure what size Is a website Template but I was thinking like A4? I dont know what sizes there are

2. Colours - Well I was thinking "Dodgerblue/babyblue" with a glassy shine effect some dark blue colors, or like watery

3. Style? - This Is the part I really need help on x.x..If i wasn't clear please ask for more details.

I was thinking like since my forums Is called Game_Sphere:

I was thinking a logo like, sphere of water 3D, if not then normal ;p? and on it or below it saying GameSphere with a console controller migrated into it, the console controller ps3 can be baby blue please, they are on google if you want to check ;p, ps3 controller (with original button colors),

the baby blue controller the "cord" is going Into the sphere? so like the controller Is plugged in, Into the sphere If it makes sence? like as if it kinda migrated with the sphere.

Sphere Details: With a blue sphere with water effect, it can also kinda leeking down or something the leeking part can be like PSD added or taken off layers I want to see 2 results also the sphere doesn't have to be a circle ball well IT CAN be but i was thinking like some part of it can be "broken off" to make a cool effect taht also can be a layer, If that's possible also please, I know this is alot of work :/ i'm just desperate to find this kinda design x.x, but nobody has it :/

conclusion:

Logo: baby blue 3D or normal sphere with watery effect/shine, with water all inside the sphere and a ps3 controller migrated into the sphere so a line going out with baby blue controller (with original colors of the ps3 buttons) like X, [], triangle and such ;p also kinda leeking down or something the leeking part can be like PSD added or taken off I want to see 2 results also the sphere doesn't have to be a circle ball well IT CAN be but i was thinking like some part of it can be "broken off" to make a cool effect If that's possible also please.

Controller: when the controller Is done I was somebody holding that controller but I have NO Idea who :/, or on the controller can be the "login" stuff I dont know ;s

background: hmm i was thinking like black or graish? ;o or It can also be dark blue or baby blue so yeah mix with it and put some of those games that i'm hosting pictures on the background? or like you can make the background some water Splats on it, would be cool ;p using brush splat ;p

4. Features \ Links - Well my Game_Sphere website Is making 4 Games which are:

Minecraft
Fiesta Private Server
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Flyff (Flyforfun)

Bassicly Game_Sphere Is like my International website? with alot of games In it, i want like pictures on the website of those games like

30171 template preview

as you can see they have text at the side and i click on a text and it will show pictures of it? i was wondring somewhat of that effect,

for example this website: [URL="
Antartika - GameSphere Request =) - RaGEZONE Forums


see how you have the cool effects of pictures people as a background, i want that lols but the box abit bigger lols,

also Since I have 4 Games, I was thinking people click on the picture Of the game and it takes them to another link where it displays the server list rankings e.c.t and if the server is online, but the design template stays the same? ;p

also a box in the middle saying the latest updates of which game and at the right hand side i was thinking like, the server status facebook "like" system, and the borders can be like watery/shine effect? baby dodger blue?

also the navigation I was thinking like

News, Forums, Game_Sphere Rules, Staff List, Technical Support, Download Clients, Shop. < i want to be able to edit them please, because then i wont bug you as much xd

5. Template Coding - I'm crap at coding but If you can code for me, i would ever be so greatful If not that's fine =)

6. Time & Date - Ok well the date and time can be anytime as long as you tell me your willing to do it and i know that you want to do ;p probably max I would give Is 3 weeks or so ;o

Rules:

I can also Photoshop Design but not so great on web designing, so PLEASE would It be possible when designing this website template for me the PSD Layers can you make it as many as possible? in all details so i can edit them after and It saves you time from me annoying you


Any other questions you have that your stuck on what I request, please PM me or post below and I will ever be so greatful If you can do this for me, I have been looking for designers for quite a while but can't find any :/ so yeah please If you can, the Copyright will belong to you =)


P.S. GameSphere Is recruting a Gfx Desginer's Please Contact me to see my forums page, I will ever be so greatful If you can join =)

I currently have 14 Staff members working for my server, more information will be given If you would like to join =)

~ Regards Deni
 
Last edited:
So, reading on your original post. Not only are you looking for someone to do this for free, or very low cost - you are also hoping that they will join your team of '14 GMs' and continue to work for you for free.

You say you can use Photoshop. Why dont you mak ea template with photoshop and then link it up on here in an image. That way peopel can look and get a good idea of exactly what you want, and then they can code/design it for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back