Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Network

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the have been in the process of creating a private server gaming network that of like Nexon.net for the past six months, and I require some assistance for my next online game (Kalonline).

This is the development forum and I'm developing a network, so this is the correct section.
My game servers run on a new Intel i7, 64Gig Ram, $2k system. There are 4 others systems that I own.

I played Kalonline a couple times and thought it would be nice to add to my network for my now 10,293 active users (8.2million accounts) would be pleased. My competitor has reached $68,000 USD in donations on August of 2012 and I am seeking to surpass him.

As I am a very busy man, I would like someone to show me the setup routine of a Kalonline server and it's maintenance as not all online games have the exact same process.

I do not monitor this forum, so if you are interested, please contact me.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in the have been in the process of creating a private server gaming network that of like Nexon.net for the past six months, and I require some assistance for my next online game (Kalonline).

This is the development forum and I'm developing a network, so this is the correct section.
My game servers run on a new Intel i7, 64Gig Ram, $2k system. There are 4 others systems that I own.

I played Kalonline a couple times and thought it would be nice to add to my network for my now 10,293 active users (8.2million accounts) would be pleased. My competitor has reached $68,000 USD in donations on August of 2012 and I am seeking to surpass him.

As I am a very busy man, I would like someone to show me the setup routine of a Kalonline server and it's maintenance as not all online games have the exact same process.

I do not monitor this forum, so if you are interested, please contact me.

unless you are willing to pay a coder or can code yourself it's hard to succeed with a successful server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I previously said, I simply would like some basic assistance, or, directed to a more recent development tutorial which consists of the nessessary files that I require, preferably a modern 2011/2012 system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to get a something like that u would need to buy a license from inix or hack there files or better to write down an own Emulator the Kalonline Files we got here are from 2005/2006...for Tutorials check the Tutorial Section there are enough...for Newer Files or addons get an Coder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, thank you.

I'd like to host another game after this, I'm not much of a gamer myself, I seek to host whatever is obsessive and popular for revenue generation. Are there any other titles in mind?

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just offer your server root to a serious server admin/team and let him host it on your server. this will save you more time and if the admin is experienced enough he will know how to make a popular server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just offer your server root to a serious server admin/team and let him host it on your server. this will save you more time and if the admin is experienced enough he will know how to make a popular server.

I don't trust people on the internet with my hardware. That would be a very poor decision.

perhaps, but there are larger fanbase on other games, which could be more profitable...

That is why I would like some more ideas for more games.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
insert thats why you make virutal mashine on dedi. and he cant do anything with your main dedi

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't trust people on the internet with my hardware. That would be a very poor decision.

That is why I would like some more ideas for more games.

you could just deny admin access on the root and give him an ordinary user account and make sure the admin account is password protected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I got the server set and online.
I'm very burnt out as many links are broken - everywhere.

All I need to do now is obtain or decompress an engine.exe and I think that is it, another online game for my network.
I would appreciate some help to complete my client; my Skype is CharmingCornflakes.
Skype me, trying very hard to complete this project soon.

Back