• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gay Fag Games? Do u play it?

DO U PLAY GAY FAG GAMES?

• Total voters
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
novablaine said:
Hey u guys Do any of u play gay fag games like the classical(prehistorical lame) game like neopets? XD vote at the poll plz XD

No, but I do play with your mom. Boy do I love that cellulite in her butt too. Gives it some jiggle. And she loves it when I glide it in there too, with just a touch of KY, so it's still rough :p

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even if people did play them would they really admit it? lmao!

-Mattio

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
your sig is too big and you are obviously an idiot, stop now please.

Damn u got told :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use to play b4 i found out about mmorpgs and was new to the internet damn that was a long time ago....... geez i feel old argh..... well my answer is no unless if u asked me 5-6 years ago lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow a lot of lick up >< duno why ppl like to feel under. Well I guess we all at least tryed it once ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not understand, tell me what:eh:

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neopets owned when i was like...11,But for real dude come up with a better name...
R.I.P fluffeh... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ya, im sure everyone played at least that type of game before

Back