• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[General] Exersises to Lose Weight

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hello,
I've never really posted in this section before, but I hope to start doing so more often. I plan to work out much more this summer. I was wondering what exercises would allow me to lose weight the fastest. Is there a certain pattern that I should do these exercises?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to slim down for the next school year.
Thanks!

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The answer is straight and simple: lots of cardio and a strict diet. Create a diet schedule and go to the gym for cardio exercises (or take a jog).

What's your age?

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The answer is straight and simple: lots of cardio and a strict diet. Create a diet schedule and go to the gym for cardio exercises (or take a jog).

What's your age?
The answer is even simpler; diet.

Eat less. Maintain a caloric deficit. Exercise helps to achieve that. Cardio is not necessary. but again it does help. Lifting weights aswell ofcourse, especially if you want to lose sexy as duck naked.

Like Wiz said, your age is important. For teens, just eat right and lift weights. Teen male bodies respond greatly. So, how old are you?

hi5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude just use Eider Fat Burners + Creatine Monohydrate + workout.
How much do you weigh?

Reaction score
Calorie restriction only leads to temporary results at best and binging long term, it is better to swap your calories instead for clean fruits and veg. Eating is only part of the parcel so you need to exercise regularly too, interval training with short intense workout periods followed by rest will give better results in terms of losing fat, building muscle and building stamina.

Drink lots of clean water and get enough sleep this is also essential to maintain a healthy weight.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I'm 16 about to be 17, sorry for late response. I weigh about 250 Lbs, but I think I've lost some, not too sure, I'll have to check, so I'll get back to you on that one.

Thanks for the help though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best fat loss workout is a mix of heavy training and cardio. I believe that training heavy is the best way to train...

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm 16 about to be 17, sorry for late response. I weigh about 250 Lbs, but I think I've lost some, not too sure, I'll have to check, so I'll get back to you on that one.

Thanks for the help though!

You're probably too young for heavy weight lifting. What you really should do is join a gym and request both a training and diet schedule. They should know what's best for you. Feel free to post your schedules here so we can comment on them if you feel that's necessary,

Back