Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[General]Gaming and where it is going.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was watching "Pure Pwnage" new episode and I found this video very right and interesting so I cut it out and uploaded it to YouTube.

You can see where does the gaming goes in some experienced gamers eyes. And I must say that I totally agree with him, gaming is not just about gameplay, but about graphics, storyline. What storyline can be in soccer or golf, pacman?

You need a good storyline - Read a book.
You need a good graphics - Watch a movie.
You want to play some game - play game for GAMEPLAY and FUN, not for graphics or storyline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxqOpL7cIM

I would love if you all would rate that video and/or leave a comment.

Lame, he tried to do what Yahtzee does...and failed miserably.

ehh hes half way true/half way wrong. a good game really depends on its gameplay at core. of course good graphics and a good story are good and give the game more realism but what alot of people do is focus on the graphics and put gameplay and other important things second. take runescape for example, its graphics suck but for one its coded in java and 2 is played through a web browser so they cant get that good. but the game at its core is almost the same as other mmorpg's. well thats all im gonna rant about and i dont want to start a big argument or flame war so please dont ^^

Back