Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
askmyleg - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

askmyleg - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Google is blocking download due so many requests on this file. Anyone can please upload to mega or other mirror? Very appreciate for that.

I need to read the documentation, but I got the server up and running

Did someone run the game ? If yes, please tell me in which file to change the ip of the client

Do you have baidu mirror? Thank you

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
got it, thank you so much
I'm hoping the people in charge can help us get this up and running.

I do not know some config or broken or what it asks is not clear will be glad to help!
and I can't find this ip 103.244.82.19.
image - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
on it now

I do not know some config or broken or what it asks is not clear will be glad to help!
and I can't find this ip 103.244.82.19.
View attachment 243013

If you have done with server.
Let try edit server ip on client-side:
Assets\Editor\Config\IPlist.txt
This is serverlist. Edit to your IP address.
1696877214945 - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Let me double-check on server side. Look like it need to be rebuilt.

- Works on vs2019
1696878182294 - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

And with the error in you photo.
This file is telling to you that it could not found worldID().
You can open start.bat files in pubic folder and see it.

This file works and it can load worldid(134), and in my case I have not install databases. So it show assert: Can not connect to database. That's normal.

1696878454623 - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Let try other thing later

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
on it now

If you have done with server.
Let try edit server ip on client-side:
Assets\Editor\Config\IPlist.txt
This is serverlist. Edit to your IP address.
View attachment 243016

Let me double-check on server side. Look like it need to be rebuilt.

- Works on vs2019
View attachment 243020

And with the error in you photo.
This file is telling to you that it could not found worldID().
You can open start.bat files in pubic folder and see it.

This file works and it can load worldid(134), and in my case I have not install databases. So it show assert: Can not connect to database. That's normal.

View attachment 243021

Let try other thing later
Her friend is great information! Let's work together it's very interesting. And also the database is there, maybe I have not uploaded it correctly yet, I think we can contact in person?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I managed to connect for a short time, but the disconnections continue.
I don't know what this problem is, but I'm sure it's server-related problems.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-10-12 011230 - General Invincible MMO, complete source code set + program development documents + technical documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, could someone please write a tutorial on how to build and run this? Thank you so much.

Back