General New SFX's

Were, he definitly worked there, and i was there with him, that was actually two years ago, some of those sfx are nice, some of the them do suck, as i do like some of yours, and think some of them suck.

Btw to your heal sfx, i think you should change the color of it a bit, and maybe add like a "+" symbol would be great.



I think you should change the color of it a bit, and maybe add like a "+" symbol would be great.

Do not tell me what to do.
I don't even do texture edits anymore....
If anyone cares, I ripped a cflyff sfx successfully :3 I editted a bit and:
kolelolx - General New SFX's - RaGEZONE Forums

Yeah yeah thats not how it should be positioned if i wanna add it in game :B
kolelolx - General New SFX's - RaGEZONE Forums
 


I felt like I needed to start updating this again.
The glow has a very light but noticeable sort of shine, its hard to explain, and it doesn't really show in the video.
Hopefully Glory gets it added in game :3 /Stares At Josh
 
It's a developement thread. In the developement section.
Not sure if you noticed but about 3/5 of the threads in this section aren't releases. If i was releasing any of this it would be in the release section.
/Derp
 
http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/threads-section-771858/

The section isn't flamewarz central anymore. If anyone feels like they want to flame go ahead, but be warned there will be consquences.

Some of us are trying to fix a section, not drive it to the ground.

You cannot revive a dead man, only pretend that he's still alive.

FlyFF related hard worked stuff wont see the light of the release section, unless it gets leaked. As much as I want to see the section alive, it just isn't getting anywhere atm.
 
Back