- Joined
- Mar 29, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi
Thanks for reading my post and possibly helping me.
If a youngster age 9 has dreams of building "Habbo v2" but is at the very start of learning about computers,
where should I begin the learning process. I also have no experience of programming but am good learner.
What courses could he do? Are there online tutorials etc?
Any help in answering his questions gratefully received?
Would be nice to have an answer to his "Why?"!!!:?:
Thanks
Oli
Thanks for reading my post and possibly helping me.
If a youngster age 9 has dreams of building "Habbo v2" but is at the very start of learning about computers,
where should I begin the learning process. I also have no experience of programming but am good learner.
What courses could he do? Are there online tutorials etc?
Any help in answering his questions gratefully received?
Thanks
Oli

