Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genghis Khan Online 1/2/3 - Source Code (REUPLOAD)

Reaction score
Hey everyone, someone recently asked me to reupload this source code since the links were all dead. I don't really have much to say about the integrity of these files since I never actually spent any time working on them. It looks like there are some client and server assets, but I can't say for certain which games they belong to. I might have a couple other things related to this game in my backups that I forgot to reupload, so I will look and if I find them, I'll add them to this thread. If you have any requests for reuploads, send me a PM, and if I have it (and its not too large) I'll reupload for everyone. Without further ado here are a couple videos of the games,

Download:
You must register or login to view this content.
As always MAKE MIRRORS, I can not guarantee the longevity of these links.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, someone recently asked me to reupload this source code since the links were all dead. I don't really have much to say about the integrity of these files since I never actually spent any time working on them. It looks like there are some client and server assets, but I can't say for certain which games they belong to. I might have a couple other things related to this game in my backups that I forgot to reupload, so I will look and if I find them, I'll add them to this thread. If you have any requests for reuploads, send me a PM, and if I have it (and its not too large) I'll reupload for everyone. Without further ado here are a couple videos of the games,

Download:

Thanks, but for the first video, it's another game called 'Khan: The Absolute Power.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download:

Thanks for Sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any other mirror like mega

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this files contain of khan absolute power? or not????

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Download:

Hi sorry,

Just joined this forum and happened to saw this post, unfortunately the links to the files no longer works. Can you please re-upload the files again?

Thanks

Back