Genital Eggs Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
21
Hey Zoner!

I have learned, how to code furnitures and start
directly to pixel and code some eggs. I know, that
Eggs are mass products, but I think, they are a kind of funny.

Credits:
5% at Sulake for the Submission of the Egg.
95% at me for pixel and code!

Download:
Screenshot:

Not all, want the three eggs, so I put the Codes in one txt-File
and in three single Files. For the User, who have Ultimate Emulator
I adjusted the Codes in the bottom.

Have fun with it and I hope you all take it funny,
it is just a little jokie Furniture.
 
Last edited:
What... the.... heck.... why... how.. ...why?~!?!!?!!?!

Well, if you like them, that's all that matters. I don't like them at all, sorry.
 
Lol a lot of bad comment's... xD
well this may sound weird to u guys but i like this and yes they are rude and have completely no shading
so try to work on that, also make more appropiate furniture :P
Maybe i'll add them just for the fun xD

Regards-Coca Cola
 
These are just ugly i don't like them at all they need to be made better because i don't really think anyone is going to use these so I'll have to agree with Cor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back