Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

genshin 3.4.7 vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server : // code: BY4a

Client: // code:RXuc
Make up a usable Android client : /// code : qYAN

I can't download the 123pan file, so I'm asking for help here. I hope someone can upload Mega or Google Drive.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like the client download for GI v3.4 was removed by Mihoyo, similar to v3.2, so I'm assuming this is working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will this server work with global version Genshin Impact? I'm still trying to find the global client and voice packs but no luck.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, this article has a torrent option for the 3.4 global client. Downloaded it but have not tested it yet, so if someone wants and gets to it before I do, feedback would be great:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, this article has a torrent option for the 3.4 global client. Downloaded it but have not tested it yet, so if someone wants and gets to it before I do, feedback would be great:
Looks like this torrent has the global GI v3.4 client as well as all language packs. Still well seeded. Thank you very much for finding it.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Tested.
This is a VM with retail server (server binaries looks like 3.4), and it works with a GI v3.4 client from previous post.
No launcher/proxy is required (just copy mhypbase.dll from "补丁.7z" and edit the IP in mhypbase.ini).
Gamst - genshin 3.4.7 vm - RaGEZONE Forums

Server and client running on one desktop PC with 32 GB of RAM:

Client Mirror Link

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can confirm it's working, as well. However, for some reason the server CPU usage is always high due to the gameserver and java process. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried using the stop and start server commands already. v3.2 server doesn't have this issue and the CPU usage goes down after a few minutes. By the way, I changed the VM config to 1 CPU / 4 cores, 32GB VM RAM.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone make some mirror link for the server files, please?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Has anyone played around with that GM tool yet and figured out how what works? :D xD

EDIT: Nvm....I was being an idiot, got it working xD

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the artifact ID's? The weapons and chars are easy to get but I cannot fiogure out how to get the new sets added in 3.3

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the artifact ID's? The weapons and chars are easy to get but I cannot fiogure out how to get the new sets added in 3.3

FYI

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
FYI

I think this extract is from 3.2. It does not have the Desert Pavillion Chronicle and Flower of Paradise Lost sets from 3.3

Edit:

Also would be great if someone could try and figure out the artifact part of the GM tool. That is the only one I am not able to get working but I am pretty sure there is something I am missing / doing wrong but I cannot figure out what exactly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I would also appreciate it if someone makes a mirror for this

Last edited:
Back