Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello id like to ask if anyone knows the hows to change spiral abyss moon buffs? im guessing its located in TowerScheduleData.txt specifically right end ID with 4 digits?

ive tried the first 3 IDs 1050 1051 1052 but for some reason my 3 abyss buffs are the same, Burgeoning Moon (which if i look at wiki its the first abyss moon buff in genshin)

or does the moon buff not the said 4 digits? instead like maybe its tied to the numbering ID? (left end)
or perhaps it is the said 4 digits, but the moon buffs will only start to change from 1310 going forward? (which i havent tried)

this docker server rocks because only here i can play in 1ms ping (usually 70-100ms)
everything else is perfect, only the abyss moon buffs im having issue with right now
any help or guide would be appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question.

Does docker version eats up more resources than VM linux version?
When I tried. It took more time to load, and was slower than VM linux.

Back