• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Genshin Impact Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still fine please share
I can't share it because it's not public. but I dropped this server to one person in the discord. if he muster up the courage, then let him throw, but I have nothing to do with this
well, as I mentioned earlier on the server, nothing works except changing the character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pancake is still working guys? Its giving me some error, not sure if its only for me tho

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does someone know how to use this on last client version? or how to update

Sniff and update the protobufs for 2.6. But this alone won't help u, u also need to edit some stuff in the UDP server. (server.js) (udpserver.js is proxy :p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sniff and update the protobufs for 2.6. But this alone won't help u, u also need to edit some stuff in the UDP server. (server.js) (udpserver.js is proxy :p)

can u do a tutorial on it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about some of us start a new 'PS' discord server and build one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On a serious note, I actually released my private server at:

I'm updating it every day and am trying to make it as close to the base game as possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So how much progress does this server have over the pancake one that was posted here? Am i able to select all characters and test there skills or no? because the only screenshot i seen on discord was just amber standing in town just like the pancake one...

ree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how much progress does this server have over the pancake one that was posted here? Am i able to select all characters and test there skills or no? because the only screenshot i seen on discord was just amber standing in town just like the pancake one...

I dont think you realize how much work does this need to be able to work properly, literally just made this public and clearly says its a work in progress, be thankfull they even made it public and have a bit of patience

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yes if u know how to work with packets or u have experience with reversing. And i can tell u that these are just the easiest part :rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Progress is being made, server-side movement and character switching I have added bases for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also decided to make my server public, with 2.7 changing a bunch of things and other servers getting leaked/made public anyways:

Also youtube showcase of features:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I also decided to make my server public, with 2.7 changing a bunch of things and other servers getting leaked/made public anyways:

Also youtube showcase of features:

can you make a video tutorial how to start the server

ree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also decided to make my server public, with 2.7 changing a bunch of things and other servers getting leaked/made public anyways:

also youtube showcase of features:

gigachad

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
Got this when i do ./gradlew jar
what is the problem ?

rangerned - Genshin Impact Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back