getHello for GMS v81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
MapleServerHandler.java
PHP:
byte ivRecv[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};
byte ivSend[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};

delete
PHP:
        ivRecv[3] = (byte) (Math.random() * 255);
        ivSend[3] = (byte) (Math.random() * 255);


MaplePacketCreator.java
PHP:
    public static MaplePacket getHello(short mapleVersion, byte[] sendIv, byte[] recvIv) {
        MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter(16);
        mplew.writeShort(0x0E);
        mplew.writeShort(mapleVersion);
        mplew.write(new byte[]{1, 0});
        mplew.write(0x31);
        mplew.write(recvIv);
        mplew.write(sendIv);
        mplew.write(8);
        return mplew.getPacket();
    }

Have a good time :)


getHello packet
0E 00 51 00 01 00 31 B0 23 38 66 1B 12 32 4F 08
0E 00 51 00 01 00 31 AC 5F 98 17 70 33 6A 03 08
 
Hurray, he can sniff packets!

Edit, all that is really changed is this:

PHP:
    public static MaplePacket getHello(short mapleVersion, byte[] sendIv, byte[] recvIv) { 
        MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter(16); 
        mplew.writeShort(0x0E); //changed, new header, wohoo
        mplew.writeShort(mapleVersion); 
        mplew.write(new byte[]{1, 0}); // changed, same as 'mplew.writeShort(1);' though
        mplew.write(0x31); //changed, dunno why
        mplew.write(recvIv); 
        mplew.write(sendIv); 
        mplew.write(8); 
        return mplew.getPacket(); 
    }
 
Last edited:
MapleServerHandler.java

PHP Code:
byte ivRecv[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};
byte ivSend[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};

How do I this???
 
MapleServerHandler.java

PHP Code:
byte ivRecv[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};
byte ivSend[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};

How do I this???

proper English please
 
MapleServerHandler.java

PHP Code:
byte ivRecv[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};
byte ivSend[] = {(byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255), (byte) (Math.random() * 255)};

How do I this???
MapleServerHandler.java
Replace this:
PHP:
        ivRecv[3] = (byte) (Math.random() * 255); 
        ivSend[3] = (byte) (Math.random() * 255);
for that.
Learn to read much?
 
Well, Looking at the flames, I'll have to thank you for this Minew.

I'll get the rest of the packets myself, and hope for a v81 localhost while I use loopback xD

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Great, I can already get in game :D

Now, to get to the pyramid place to prove v81 o-o
 
Well, Looking at the flames, I'll have to thank you for this Minew.

I'll get the rest of the packets myself, and hope for a v81 localhost while I use loopback xD

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Great, I can already get in game :D

Now, to get to the pyramid place to prove v81 o-o

lol...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back